Chapter 2

Ridiculous Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GFriend is busy like usual. They have a lot of schedules. Stage performance in-door and out-door, on-air and off-air, music show and variety show, they also have photoshoots for magazine and commercial; also filming CF and duet feature. Beside all that, added just for Sowon also her college activity.

 

The girls are at peak of their carreer. They almost don't have enough time to rest. That's why they manage to sleep in whatever position and condition. Whenever they have time they would sleep while sitting or standing or even when they in a middle of interview, even with their eyes open. They just slightly resting their mind and relaxing their body. They surely tired, but they happy doing all, because it is their passion. Buddy also being the best supporter for them. In order to not let down buddy who keep waiting for them, it became the great support for the girls to keep their bright and cheerful mood, also to always performing their signature powerful dance even though actually their body already tired. But on stage in front of buddy their tiredness are amazingly gone.

 

 

That night Sowon is surprised to see her parents at GFriend waiting room at TV station when they just done their stage performance. The girls politely greet their oldest-unnie's parents. Mr. and Mrs. Kim also warmly greet and hug those girls. GFriend's families are close to each other like real big family, they know each other and keep in touch to each other. All parents

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter