Chapter 14

Ridiculous Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the morning, Hyun already at GFriend front door dorm. He push the bell button. Not too long the door is open. Yuju greet him cheerfully as soon as she saw him, "Good morning, Hyung-boo! You must be here to pick up Sowon-Unnie to drive her to campuss, right?"

"Good morning, Yuju-yah! Yes, I am. Sojung is ready, right? Can I get in?" Hyun greet back the girl.

"Yes, you can get inside, you are our Hyung-boo afterall." Yuju said make Hyun grinning. Yuju just laugh look at her happy Hyung-boo.

"Morning, Girls!" He greet the girls.

"Hyung-booo...!!" The way they call him cheerfully like that, always succeed to make him grinning ear to ear.

"Wait up, Oppa. I just have to put this on the plates." Sowon said without turn back. She look busy cooking something. Her hair is tied in a mess bun, so he can see her beautiful long neck. He can't help to think, "Wow... I wonder how it feel to smooch that beautiful long neck." He gulp hardly.

 

Sowon turn around to him. She wearing a cute appron with plates of Kimchi Fried Rice on her both hands. She smiling at him, "Do you already had a breakfast, Oppa? Please join us."

"Yeah... join us, Hyung-boo. You never try Unnie's cook before, right?" The girls ask him too.

"No. Never before. Is it good?" Hyun ask them.

"Uhmmm.... uhmm....... uhmmm..." they pretended to think hard how to answer.

"Yahh! Kids!! I will never cook anything for you anymore." Sowon threat them, make they quickly respond , "No... don't said that, Unnie. Who's gonna make us breakfast everyday?"

"You can ask your beloved Yerin-Unnie to cooked you something." Sowon said in upset.

"But, Yerin-Unnie doesn't always have mood to cook for us everyday.." the 4 younger girls protest.

"I'm not too.." Sowon answer back while untie her appron.

"But, you will always still cook for us even when you are not in the mood." They whinning.

Hyun chuckle at how cute they are.

 

"Sowon unnie's cook are always eatable, Hyung-boo. Are not awfull. You don't have to worry." Yerin said is between compliment and tease.

"So, the point you want to say is Sojung's cook are just so so...?" Hyun try to play along.

"Exactly. You are indeed really smart, Hyung-boo." Yerin smirk. The others laugh.

"Yahh! Jung Yerin! You definitely not gonna get this!" Sowon sulke then take Yerin's plate then move it to Hyun.

"Ouuwwhh~... Unnie. I'm hungry too. Give me some." Yerin whinning. "Hyung-boo~... that's my breakfast~..." the other kids quickly eat their breakfast, afraid that Sowon might take it too from them.

Hyun take a full spoon to bite."Uhmmm~..." he making satisfaction sound while chews, "This is pretty good. Not bad Sojung-ah." Then give her his thumb. Sowon smile happily to him.

While Sojung take her bag in her room, Hyun turn back the plate to Yerin, and Yerin quickly stuffed those food into , try to finish it before Sowon back and see it. The others hardly hold their laugh.

 

"Bye kids! Sorry I can't join you today." Sowon about to go.

"Bye, Unnie. It's okay. Have a nice day. We hope your families meeting is go well." The kids wave at them, and squeeling when Hyun grab Sowon's hand.

"See you again, Girls!" Hyun greet farewell to them too 

"See you again, Hyung-boo! Take care our Unnie, please." They greet him back.

"Of course. Don't worry. Let's go, Jagiya." What Hyun said the last, make the girls squealling crazier than before. "He call her Jagiyaaaaaa....!! Gyaaaaa~...!!"

 

On their way to Sowon's campuss, Hyun and Sowon keep talking and joking with each other. They talk and Hyun's honest confessed last night seems had up grade their relationship. They become more comfortable with each other. Sowon even let Hyun hold her hand a long their way.

Hyun stop his car in front of Sowon's Department Class building. He about to come out from the car when Sowon stop him, "Where are you going?".

Hyun  turn to her in confuse, "To open the door for you."

Sowon shake her head, "No. Not necessary. I can do it by myself."

Hyun pout, "But, I want to do it for you..."

Sowon sigh, "Oppa.. I know you like to do it for me. I like it too... but, for now just hold it untill we do the press conference tomorrow to clear all this to public, okay? I don't want make more troubles. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter