Chapter 10

Ridiculous Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sowon already gather with her members. Luckily she able to catch up quickly, even though at last minutes, but she still make it for their performance.

 

After they finish perform, at their waiting room...

"Ouwh... Unnie you are really great. You come at very last minutes but I'm so glad we made it to had complete performance." Yuju hug Sowon.

"Unnie, what were you talked with CEO-Nim?" SinB abruptly ask. That girl is indeed straightforward. Yerin poked and glare at her. But SinB glare back at Yerin and pout her lips, protest about the poke.

"Uhmm... I tell you tonight at our dorm." Sowon promise.

"Is it that confidential, so you can't say it here?" Yerin ask.

"Yes." With that firm answer, those kids not dare to insist again.

 

 

At Gfriend dorm after finish that day schedules...

The girls rushing Sowon to get inside their dorm. SinB and Eunha even grab and pull her hands, while Yuju and Umji push her from behind. Yerin yell at those kids, "Yaah! Kids! Calm down. Why rushing so much?"

"We want to hear Sowon Unnie's explain about what were she talked about with CEO-Nim." SinB answer.

"But, you don't have to rush! Let's change clothes and clean up first." Yerin yell them again.

"No! I want to know now. I've been hold it for whole day!" SinB yell back. "Umji-ah, hurry up!" SinB rush Umji who try to open the door, but can't find the key yet.

"Ah.. I find it!" Umji finally shout. Then try to open the door.

"Yeah... let's change clothes and clean up first." Sowon say.

"Aarrrgghh...!! Unnie~...!" Those 4 kids whine. But they not compel. Instead they get in rush competing to be the first use the bathroom.

 

Less than an hour they done clean up and have bath, they already in pyjamas. Now they start whine again to Sowon to hurry up tell them.

"Unnie~... come on~... tell us now! We already clean up and bath. Come on Unnie~...!" SinB and Umji whine while jumping around and keep on pull Sowon. They like little girls who whine to their mother as she promise to buy them ice cream after they done their homework. If Sowon suddenly say 'no' maybe they might be start to cry out loud and roll on the floor.

 

Finally they gather on the living room. Sit on the floor, side by side, circular.

"Okay... I will tell you something that bothering me lately. About my family matter." Sowon start to explain.

"You said it already get better. What the relation with CEO-Nim?" Umji ask innocently.

"Umji-aaahhh...!! Just hear Unnie first!" The 4 other girls scold the maknae because she interrupt too fast. Maknae pout sadly.

 

"Go on, Unnie..." SinB ask to Sowon.

"Okay... about what Umji ask... actually there is relation. The relation is because my family matter might effect me, sustainable of my career, my existance in our group." Sowon's answer shocked those 5 girls. Their eyes wider and their jaws drop.

"What?!" They shout in unison.

"That's just possibillity." Sowon added.

"You can't leave us, Unnie!" They shout again in unison.

"I said that's just possibillity, not a certainty." Sowon try to soothe them, but it already shocked them a lot.

 

Then Sowon tell them about her ancestor's promise with his best friend. Then about Lee family and their visit when she still 5 years old. About her father's work accident and blood donor, Hyun's blood donor. About her Mom phone called. About Kim and Lee family meeting last night and the decisions. Then finally about CEO-Nim approval.

 

Each 'chapter' of Sowon's tale make the girls surprise more and more. As if they watching movie. They squeels and even had teary eyes also laugh sometimes. At the end of the story, they give Sowon hug, pecks and claps.

 

"So, Unnie... when will you introduce us to our future-hyung-boo (형부 : hyung boo : older sister's husband)?" SinB ask make Sowon blush.

"Yaahh! He's not your Hyung-boo yet. For now he just have possibillity to be your Hyung-Boo, it's not a certainty. Don't call him like that!" Sowon protest. But the girls are just laughing.

"Whatever you say, Unnie... " SinB just answer back while roll her eyes, make the others laugh even more.

 

Suddenly Sowon's phone ringing. The girls peek at the screen... it say 'Hyun Oppa'. They squeel right away, make Sowon suddenly nervous.

"Yaahhh!! Stop it! Our neighbour will mad at us if all of you keep on squeeling like that in the middle of the night!" Sowon scold them.

"Unnie, pick up the phone call, quickly! Don't make Hyung-boo wait too long." Yuju oldest-unnie, make her even more blush, while the other keep on laugh.

Sowon stand up and left the room to pick up the phone call. Those kids keep on teasing her, "Unnie, just talk here. Let we greet our Hyung-boo!" Eunha shout then follow with all of them laugh.

 

 

Sowon : "Hello, Oppa."

Hyun : "Sojung-ah, are you already sleep? Sorry to disturb you. I just finish my meeting. Before getting too late at night, I just want to hear your voice once again. I hope you don't mind."

Sowon flutter to hear what Hyun said just now. But his voice is sound sincere and worry, it's not like he just being cheesy on her.

Sowon : "No. I'm not sleep yet. Do your meeting just end at this late. Your meeting from the last time you called me before, right?"

Hyun : "Yes. That meeting."

Sowon : Wow, you musy be so tired right now. You already at your home, right?"

Hyun : "No. I just come out from the meeting room."

Sowon : "Wow... why you call me then? You should go home quickly and get rest."

Hyun : "I just can't help want to hear your voice...."

Sowon : "Ouwh~..."

Sowon cringe to hear that. Hyun just laugh.

Hyun : "You already at your dorm, right?"

Sowon : "Yes."

Hyun : "What are you doing ?"

Sowon : "I just have explain about our 'situation' to my members. 'Cause

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter