Chapter 13

Ridiculous Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls never saw before their Unnie that so much angry as that night. She indeed so scary. They not dare to came closer to her, even not dare to make any sound. Their dorm became cold and quiet. But at the time they see Sowon crying at the corner of her bed, hugging her knee, all of them quickly run to soothe her. They hug her and let her cry her heart out. Sowon cry very sadly. Sobbing hardly. Her tears flowing swiftly, drench on her pyjamas and Yerin's pyjamas where she rest her head on Yerin's chest. Yerin hug her tight; Yuju caressing her hair; Eunha give her back hug; Umji lean on Yerin, while once a while she wipe Sowon's tears and her own; SinB hold her hand. They all crying together. There's no word. Afterall, Sowon doesn't need anyword. Their existance next to her, their care for her, their hug, their love are more precious than anything.

 

The next days...

The situation even crazier. Sowon been accused as gold-digger, flirty-, who use her popularity, her visual and her great proportion body to get rich-boy. Is known by public that Lee Hyun, Lee Company's heir is one of most-wanted-bachelors. He is absolutely complete package of rich, young, tall, smart, success, handsome, y, good manner, from good family. Also there's never bad news about him. If other rich-brats mostly are like to clubbing, boasting, have glamour life style, lots lovers, trouble makers... but not for Lee Hyun.

That's why the news are mostly accuse Sowon as the bad-girl. She is count as still not-too-long-debut-idol, even though GFriend no longer rookie, but GFriend who from a small company must be need more sensation-trigger and fund donation, even worse because in mostly public opinion that Sowon is tallentless and activeless idol, she is the last popularity in her group, just stand out for her visual and body proportion.

All that news are hurting Sowon so much. What more hurt her is because the bad stigma it's not just stuck on herself, but also for GFriend and their company.

 

After that 'slap moment', even though everyday Hyun is trying to call Sowon, send her messages, contact the kids, the manager, the CEO, her family, but Sowon keep on reject him. Her anger seems not fade yet. The girls already try to talk to her, but she became more upset and accuse that they are on his side.

"No, Unnie... we're not. Obviously we love you more and always on your side." Yerin try to calm her angry-unnie

"So why you try so hard to help him?" Sowon in furiously.

"Because you are not on your right mind this time. You are too emotional at this time. We can't let you think the solution of this issue by yourself. That's why we have to force you to make you listen to somebody else's opinion!" SinB bravely yell at her Angry-Leader-Unnie. The other girls are shock. They sure that Sowon will explode.

 

Sowon is giving I-kill-you-glare at SinB but that young-girl is not back off and glare back at her. There's moment of critical-silence among them. The other girls are really afraid that they might be start to fighting phisically. But for they surprise, instead fighting, Sowon burst in tears and crying really hard and SinB hug her right away.

"Ooh... Unnie, I'm sorry. I shouldn't yell at you.." SinB sounds so guilty. She bring Sowon to have a sit on the nearest couch. She keep on hug her tight and rubbing her back. The others quickly gather surround them.

 

When finally Sowon calm down. Eunha give her a glass of water and Sowon drink it. Umji stil hug her from the side, that maknae are still sobbing. Yuju give a tissue to SinB, and wipe Sowon's tears.

"Are you think I'm being too much?" Sowon ask while still sobbing.

"Uhmm... yes Unnie. You should let us help you. There are a lot of people that want to help you. You are not alone, Unnie. Share to us your burden." Yerin said.

 

There already events and programs that start to decline GFriend or at least just decline Sowon to show up. That become Sowon's concern. That's why that night when they having emergency meeting at the company office, she try to ask to CEO-Nim to let her absent from GFriend's schedule , so GFriend can still go on with their 5 members without any prolems.. The kids of course very objection of her one-side-decision.

 

"Unnie, what you talking about?! Are you not clear yet? We have said to you that we will not let you carry this problem alone. So why now you wanna back off? You are not such a coward, don't you?" SinB scold furiously. That young-girl indeed has guts.

"SinB-ah... girls... I just don't want to ruin your career. I'm the problem, it's not fair if all of you have to suffer. I'm the one who have to responsible.... Let me back off for a while. When everything gets better I'll be back to you." Sowon said with hurtful face.

"No! We won't let you." SinB said in firm. "Girls, are you gonna let her?"

"No. We also won't let you go, Unnie." Yuju said. The other girls also nod their as agreement.

"CEO-Nim, you also not gonna let her, right?" SinB bravely ask.

CEO-Nim smile, "No. I also won't permit you, Sowon-ah... so you have to bare this little more longer. Sorry. But you have to absent tomorrow. You have to talk with Lee Hyun. Both of you have to make decision first, go on or not go on your relationship, then talk with both of your families. Then talk to me, we will discuss how to solve this based on your decision. You have to move and think fast. The more time you take, then more longer this able to solved. The next day we supposed to make press conference to explain and solve all this. I believe everything will be alright after the press conference. But, still... the first thing to solve is about you and Hyun. If both of you still can't decide, then everything are useless. Your decision is the answer of this matter. You understand?" Sowon nod her head, "Yes, CEO-Nim. I understand. I'll do as you told."

 

"Good. Uhmm... I hope you not upset to me, 'cause I ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter