Chapter 8

Ridiculous Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"But, I still have something that I want to tell you all. I have been thought what my family, especially my Mom, have said to me. And I'm agree that I shouldn't objection just based on my only ego. I understand and very grateful of my family great intention to me, worrying me, even already considerating about my future while I keep stuck on my every-busy-day. Thank you Mom, Dad, Unnie." Sowon say it while smile and look at her family's eyes, and they also looking back at her with loving smile.

"That's why I decided to do what my Mom's advise me." Then Sowon turn to look at Hyun, she find that Hyun is staring at her, actually all the time... Hyun a bit startled when Sowon look at him, 'cause Sowon almost never look at his eyes when she talking to him, barely 'cause Sowon is the one who always block him away and try her best to not talk to him.

"Hyun-ssi... I really grateful for what you did for my Dad. Thank you for your help, your blood donor is really huge mean for our family. I can't even dare to imagine if that time you were not there to help. Thank you.." Sowon sounds sincere. Hyun feel something warm in his heart. He find something different on how Sowon look at him. It's not the cold and stern stare, instead he find warm, sincere, and grateful in her eyes. It's totally different than usual, but obviously he totally prefer this.

 

"If you really have 'some feel' left for me, even after my bad attitude toward you all this time, sorry by the way... like you said before. I will try to reconsider our families will. I'll try to take time to know you better and also to let you know me better first, before our final conclusion  that approve together to continue or cancel our ancestor's will in the end of time. How's your think? Everyone please share your opinion.. or maybe help us to set a period time. I can't promise you anything in the end but I'll do my best to give it a try properly." Sowon throw her opinion to both family members to decide. She look to everyone at that room, waiting their respond for her motion just now.

 

Silence for moments....

But then like in command, they suddenly respond at the same time, even though each of them have different expression : smile, laugh, clapping, but the same point is, they express their joy and satisfaction.

 

"Hooorraaayyy...!!! Sojung-ah you are really are the best! Geezz... Leader Group indeed have charisma. I never see this part side of you before. Wow! I think I becoming your fans since right now. Smart girl. Really responsible and considerate girl of you." They compliments are pouring to Sowon at the same time, make them sounds like buzzing bees.

 

Sowon became kinda dumbfounded for moments they buzzing.

 

 

When the situation calming. Everyone smile while look at Sowon.

Mr. Kim the first who speak, "Sojung-ah... Sweety, I'm so proud of you. I can clearly see how you have deep thought of this. You are indeed mature and wise. My little girl is already grown up. You have made a great decision. I will support for everything you decide." Then Mr. Kim go to her youngest-daughter to give her a tight hug. Then his wife and her oldest-daughter came closer too to hug Sowon.

 

Hyun is surprised to hear what Sowon said just now. He thought that he don't have a chance at all to get Sowon, 'cause she constantly cold to him all this time.

 

"Sojung, I'm happy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter