Chapter 26

Ridiculous Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the beginning Sowon still easily fall asleep, doctor said it's normal. She just need time to adjust her body to back at her normal habbit before coma. Slowly but sure she became much better. Next day doctor decide to take off her IV Fluid, she have to eat normally to regain her energy. The next day she start to get down from her bed. She has to work out her body. In the beginning she try to stand, she keep on falling, her legs feel weird and strenghtless, but Hyun always ready to catch her whenever she might fall. He support her and stay by her side for exercise. Sowon also really want to get better quickly that's why she kinda force herself to keep on exercise. 

 

That day, it's been more than an hour pass from her exercise schedule, but Sowon still doesn't stop. Just Mrs. Kim who there with her with a trainner, they already try to stop her, but eventhough panting, Sowon just keep on answer "Later Mom. Just a bit more. I can do this." Her sweat drench wet her shirt, even dripping for her chin. Mrs. Kim became worry, that's why she decide to call Hyun who at his office to work. He came as fast as he can.

 

The door open roughly, Hyun go inside in wide steps and fast pace. He has frown on his forehead and clenched teeth. It surprise Sowon, her Mom and the trainner. Without words, Hyun just suddenly lift up her body and carry her, take her out from the exercise room, bring her back to her room, Mrs. Kim just follow them, she glad Hyun came fast and force her to stop.

"Oppa, put me down. I can do it a bit more." Sowon beg.

"No ! It's enough. You did it too much. Your rib fracture also still unfully recover yet. You can't move too much." Hyun answer in firm low tone. It sound irrefutable.

 

In the hallway, from a far GFriend girls see Hyun carrying their Sowon Unnie in his hand and look rushing to her room, they quickly run to them, worry that might something bad happen.

 

Even though Hyun is very angry he still manage to lay her down gently on her bed. He deep sigh. The girls rushing inside, "What happen?! Is Sowon Unnie..." they stop talking right away when Mrs. Kim sign them to be quiet. Then quickly they realize the tense situation in that room, anger aura from their Hyung-boo.

 

"Why you rushing so much? Just do it slowly. Give time for your body to recover naturally." Hyun sound stern and cold.

"I just want to get better and normal as fast as I can." Sowon answer back.

"But you don't have to rush!" Hyun a bit raise his voice.

"It's been more than 2 months I couldn't did anything. There's obligations that I have to handle. I have to recover as fast as I can. Can't you understand me?!" Sowon also raise her voice. She said it while look straight at Hyun's eyes.

"Don't be stubborn! It's for your own good... Do you love to punish me? You keep torturing me. Okay... if my existance is obstacle for you, then let me help. I will get rid away." Hyun said it with clenched teeth make him sound so scary, deep in anger. Then he turn around and leave that room without words. Leave everybody in dumbfounded, include Sowon.

 

Silence....

 

Sowon turn to look at her Mom, "Mom, what Hyun Oppa mean with me punish and torturing him? What he mean with he will get rid away?"

Mrs. Kim sigh then walk closer to her daughter, "Sweety, Hyun is really miserable since you kidnapped. He really feel guilty because he couldn't just give up the village project to safe you immediately. He in mess. He worrying you so much. He couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, couldn't think anything but you. Even more feel guilty when the first try to safe you was failed because he barged in when he tried to snatched you from the kidnappers. It 'caused you got hit on your head, then the kidnappers even more mean to you. After you rescued, he also felt really guilty when your first concern was the village. He once said to us that he feel not deserve you. You are too good, too kind for useless man like him.... he even said that might be better for you if he just get out from your life." Sowon shock to hear that. The girls also surprise. They never thought that their Hyung-boo thought that way.

 

"Hyun planning to leave after you get better." Mrs. Kim said is make Sowon burst in tears. She sobbing hardly. Her Mom and the girls quickly hug her.

 

After Sowon getting calm, the girls also tell her about when they visit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter