Chapter 30

Ridiculous Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Congratulation. You pregnant." Doctor smile at Sowon after read the lab result.

What Doctor said is making Sowon and her Manager-Oppa dumbfounding.

 

"What?!" They shriek at the same time. The doctor startled.

"There must be wrong... please double check, Doctor." Manager-Oppa ask.

But after double check even triple check, the result is the same.

 

"Oh my God! Sowon-ah, what you have done?!" Manager-Oppa frustratingly massaging his temple."It's Hyun's, right?" He make sure. Sowon just nod.

They go to tell CEO-Nim straight from the hospital. The news surely shock SouMu CEO-Nim also. "Let me think about this... Sowon, go tell your family and Hyun of course. Tell the girls later. We have to figure out how to announce this to medias and public. This gonna be viral for sure once medias know this... Prepare yourself."

 

Then Sowon go to her family home and tell them. It shocking them of course.

"Are you happy, Sweety?" Mr. Kim carefully ask her daughter.

Sowon suddenly confuse how to answer her Daddy's question. She realize that from the first time she heard the result she had not think about her own feel. It's her idol image, her group image, her company image, and public's reaction are her concern... maybe because she went with her Manager, and his reaction effected her. But now when she just with her family she start to find out how her own feel about this...

She look at each of her family members. They stare at her in worry.

"We will always support you." Her Mom said while hold her hand. Her Unnie also nod and give couraging smile at her.

Sowon try to touch her womb for the first time after the news. She suddenly feel amaze that right now there's another life grow inside her. She lift up her face with teary eyes, she can't hold to bloom a smile. She nod her head, "Yes. I'm happy."

Heard her answer, her family hug her at the same time.

"Okay then. As long as you happy, that's matter the most. We will always support you. You don't have to worry." Mr. Kim reassure.

"Is Hyun Oppa already know about this?" Her Unnie ask.

Sowon shake her head, "No. I'm not tell him yet."

"Then tell him now. He has to know." Her Unnie tell.

 

Sowon is anxious how to tell him. She fidgeting look at her phone. She turn to look at her family. "Go on! Or do you want me to tell him to get here immediately?" Her Unnie voluntairly.

"No. I'll tell him." Sowon finally said. Then she take a deep breath then call Hyun.

 

*Phone conversation start.

Sowon : "Hello, Oppa... where are you?"

Hyun : "Hi, Jagiya. It's nice to hear you. I'm still at the office."

Sowon : "At this hour?"

Hyun : "Yeah... I have lot things to do."

Sowon : "So you still busy..."

Hyun : "Why? You want me to go to see you?"

Sowon : "Uhmm.. yes. Can you?"

Hyun : "Why? Do you miss me?" (In teasing tone)

Sowon : "Yes. Can you meet me at my family home?"

Hyun : "Ooh.. your home? Okay. I go now. Wait for me. I'll get there as fast as I can."

*The end of phone conversation.

 

Hyun arrive in about half hour.

"Come in, Oppa." Sowon tell Hyun.

Hyun peck her lips as soon as he get inside. "I miss you too. Miss you a lot." He tell her then steal a peck once again. "But you look pale... you're okay, right?" He look at her worriedly. Sowon just smile at him.

Hyun politely greet Sowon's family. They all have a sit in the living room.

 

"Oppa, I need to tell you something important." Sowon start as soon as they settle.

"What? You make me nervous.. seems very important because you even ask me came at this hour at your home." Hyun said while grinning.

"Yes. It's very very important. That's why I want to tell you in front of my family." Sowon said seriously, it make Hyun feel more nervous. He straighten his back. His smile gone. He suddenly realize the tense situation and serious look on everybody's face in that room.

 

Sowon take a deep breath, "Oppa, I'm pregnant."

Hyun dumbfounded. He blinks few times. "What did you say?"

Sowon repeat, "Oppa, I'm pregnant."

Hyun gasp and widen his eyes. He seems about to say something but nothing came out, instead he hug her tightly. When he pull back he staring at Sowon excitedly. "Really? Oh my God! Really?" He ask in unbelieve. Sowon nod. Hyun hug her again. "Oh.. that amazing!"

"Do you happy?" Sowon ask.

"Of course I'm happy. This is the best news I ever heard." He look at her excitedly. Suddenly he stop smilling then turn to look at Sowon's family.

"Ah... " he seems realize something. Then he drop down on his knee all of sudden. "Forgive me Abbonim and Eommoni. This is my fault. I'm sorry causing this huge trouble to your precious daughter. Please forgive me." Then he bow deeply.

 

Mr. Kim clear his throath. It makes Hyun so much nervous, but he ready to take consequences of his action.

"Are you gonna responsible?" Mr. Kim ask firmly.

"Yes. Of course. I will responsible. I will not let Sojung through this alone. I will married Sojung as soon as possible, if she let me..." Hyun aswer with certainty.

"Then ask her!" Mr. Kim command.

Hyun turn to Sowon. While still kneeling he look at Sowon's eyes. "Sojung-ah, I love you so much. Please let me marry you. Let me be by yourside. I will not leave you alone through this and everything that might happen." He take something from his pocket. A small box. He open it and showing the thing inside. A beautiful diamond ring. "Kim Sojung, please be my wife. Let me be your husband also be responsible and proud father for our baby that already in your womb. I love you. I beg you.. will you be my wife?"

Sowon gasp. She really surprise that Hyun already ready with ring to propose, also she so touched with his words. She speachless.

"Please... Jagiya." Hyun beg again. Sowon can see his sincerity and his urge to responsible. Sowon glance at her family. Her Mom and her Unnie already crying but smile. All of them nod their head. Then Sowon back to look at Hyun who still kneeling in front of her. Then she nod, "Yes. I will." She finally said. Hyun gladly sigh then smile. He quickly put the ring on Sowon's finger.

"Thank you. I'll make sure you won't regret this." Then he hug her.

 

That's it. Sowon call her CEO-Nim and tell him that they decide to get married soon. CEO-Nim support her. They will make official press conference tomorrow.

"You have to tell your members. They worrying you." CEO-Nim reminding her.

"Did you or Manager-Oppa already tell them?" Sowon ask.

"No. That's you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter