Chapter 12

Ridiculous Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day headline news..

"GFriend's Leader, Sowon Dating Lee Company's Heir"

Almost every medias headline news are about that...

 

Everybody surprise about that. They never thought that it would be this fast and this mass. Netizens are even more hectic talking about that. The news even be the first rank of world wide trending topic. There also photos and even videos proof on the internet, infotainment news and other medias. Top 3 the most search photos/videos are :

1. when Hyun and Sowon holding hands on TV Stasion hallway,

2. when they on Hyun's car, and 

3. when Hyun walk Sowon back to her members while holding hands. Including the scene when GFriend waving good bye and cheerfully call him 'Hyung-boo'.

Public are going crazy. There's pro and contra. There also shippers and haters. But on chat group of Lee-Kim family, they absolutely happy for the news.

 

CEO-Nim not saying anything yet, he seems ready for that. The phone call to Source Music Entertainment company are ringing hecticly, everybody busy answering. Medias ask for press conference. They also try to find where Sowon and Hyun for asking explanation.

 

GFriend is at their office company that morning. They will have urgent meeting about 'Sowon's scandal'.

"Good morning, Kids." CEO-Nim greet them as soon as he step in side the meeting room.

"Good morning, CEO-Nim." GFriend greet him back.

"Last night was fun, right? Happy your 'Hyung-boo' brought you a lot of snacks? Sowon, how's the date?" CEO-Nim ask them, with emphasis on word 'Hyung-boo'. make all of them quickly down their head, not dare to answer, Sowon even more, she really feel guilty.

 

But, suddenly their CEO-Nim laughing, surprise them all. "Hahahaha...! Don't make faces like that. I'm not satirize you. I really ask you. You all having fun with your Hyung-boo last night, or not?"

They nod their head timidly.

"Are you like your Hyung-boo? He is nice, right?" CEO-Nim ask again.

They nod their head again, still with worry face.

"Good, 'cause I will scold him if he not being nice to all of you. Hahahaha!" CEO-Nim's said make their worry start to fade away and start to smile.

"You don't have to make scare faces like that. I'm not mad at you. Don't worry. I just tease you. Hahaha! Lee Hyun-ssi already come to me and we had talk about this, also possibillities that might happen. That young-man is indeed deserved to be General Manager of that such big company. Sowon-ah, you are really lucky to have him, and of course he also so blessed to have you." CEO-Nim's compliment make Sowon start blushing.

"Ooooouuuwwhhh~... Unnie. You better hold on Hyung-boo tight." The girls start to feel relax to tease their unnie.

"All of you gonna be okay if Sowon really get married to him, right?" CEO-Nim ask make the girls turn to Sowon with shock faces. "Are you really gonna married to him soon, Unnie?!"

Before Sowon answer, CEO-Nim say something that make the girls shock even more, "You gonna be just fine with the 5 of you, right?!"

"CEO-Nim, you had promise me to let me stay if that really happen..." Sowon protest.

"U-...Un-...Unnie... are you really gonna..." Yuju stutter.

"No. I'm not yet." Sowon firmly answer.

"Unnie, you can't leave us." SinB protest.

"I'm not!" Sowon start to raise her tone also her eye brow.

 

"Hahaha ! Kids, sorry, I'm just testing you... I really want to know your real respond." CEO-Nim  said make all of them turn their look at him with upset, make the CEO-Nim laugh e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter