Chapter 25

Ridiculous Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One day Hyun have to go for bussiness trip. It's about the village in the mountain, that about to start the development process. It's really hard for Hyun to go actually. He doesn't want too far from Sowon, especially for pretty long time. But he really have to go. Before he go of course he have to see Sowon.

"Babe, I'm sorry I have to go. It's not like I break my promise. No. I'm not. This is just temporary. I'll be back as soon as I can. Wait for me, okay? Don't leave me... please. I love you." Hyun kiss her forehead then leave.

 

Hyun barely contact to Seoul due to conection and signal problem in that secluded village. But he try his best to keep in touch and to catch Sowon's progress condition.

 

It's about more than 2 months since Sowon in coma. When Hyun finally back to Seoul, go to the hospital to see Sowon is the first thing he do.

"Oppa, you look like an explorer..." Sojung's Unnie . Hyun just laugh. 

"Is she still not wake up yet?" He ask, get shake head with a thin smile from Sojung's Unnie. "But she's not get worse, right?" He ask again.

"No. Just stagnant." She answer soulessly.

Hyun about to touch Sowon when her Unnie stop him. "Oppa, you just came back from far away, through jungle and mountains. I think you should clean up first."

"Okay. I think you right." Then Hyun go to barber shop to shave and get hair cut then back to his home to bath and change clothes. As soon as he finish he go back to hospital. Sojung's Unnie smile at him, "much better." Hyun smile sheepishly. "Can I go to her now?" He ask. "Yes. Serve yourself. You must be miss her a lot."

"Yes. I am." Then Hyun closer then bend to kiss Sowon's lips.

"Oouuwwh~...!!" Sojung's Unnie shriek, while Mr. and Mrs. Kim just laugh.

 

"Jagiya... I'm back. I miss you so much." Then he get in her bed and lay by her side like he usually did. He tell her about his work on the village that goes well. "The villagers send their pray for you. They told me to tell you that they really grateful for your concern. They hope you will get better and visit them next time. So... Babe, wake up and next time go with me to visit them. Okay?" Then Hyun reach Sowon's hand to link their pinky fingers. "You promise me. You can't break your promise."

 

In the morning...

Sleeping Hyun feel somebody touch his face. He wriggle a bit then slowly open his sleepy eyes. The first thing he see is smilling Sojung. His sleepiness gone right away. He jolted. He rub his eyes try to convince himself that there's nothing wrong with his eyes.

"Sojung-ah... you awake?" He ask in unbelieveable tone.

Sojung just weakly smile at him.

Hyun get down from her bed. "Oh my God! Am I dreaming?!" He slap his own face, "Awww~..!! It's hurt. Then I must not dreaming." He rush to Kim family who still in deep sleep and wake them up.

"What?! Geez... Oppa! Why you wake me up at this hour. It's still too early." Sojung's Unnie whine.

"Yah! Look at that! I'm not dreaming, right? Sojung is wake up." Hyun shake her shoulder.

Hear what Hyun said make them quickly look at Sowon's direction. They gasp. "Oh my God! Praise The Lord!! Sweety you wake up finally!" Mr. and Mrs. Kim quickly get up and rush closer to Sowon, while Hyun call the doctor. Paramedic came quickly and check her. After that Doctor turn to them, he smile, "Congratulation. She in good condition."

They really happy. They hug her and kiss her excitedly.

"Sweety, where have you been? What took you so long to wake up? You make us really worry." Mrs. Kim's tears streaming swiftly but her lips are smilling. She is so glad that her youngest daughter is wake up already.

"Do I sleep too long, Mom? I'm sorry. I just so tired." Sowon voice still weak but they still hear it clearly.

"Sweety. You sleep for more than 2 months. We so happy you wake up finally." Mr. Kim answer surprise her.

"2 months?... Uhhmm... that's why I get a lot and very long dreams..." her answer is surprise them back.

"Are you still feel hurt somewhere?" Sojung's Unnie ask in worry.

Sowon nod, "Sore all over my body.... and I still tired.... can I get more... sleep...?" her eyes about to close again.

"Sweety..." Mrs. Kim call her daughter, but Sowon already close her eyes and drift to sleep again.

"Doctor..." Mr. Kim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter