Chapter 11

Ridiculous Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GFriend is on their waiting room at particular TV Station. They have done their rehearshal but the actual performance is still on few more hours. They usually sleep at times like that to catch up their lack of sleep. Maknae unit : Yuju, SinB and Umji are having dance practice and goofing around, while Unnie unit : Sowon, Yerin and Eunha are sleeping. Suddenly Sowon wake from her sleep, feel her phone is vibrating inside her pocket. She take a look at the ID Caller, it's Hyun Oppa. Sowon can't help to smile, her sleepiness is gone right away.

 

Sowon : "Hello, Oppa."

Hyun : "Sojung-ah... ah... it's really good to hear you."

Sowon feel butterfly in her stomach everytime Hyun do or say something sweet to her, she still can't used to it. It's been a week since they officially being a couple, but, the last 4 days, Hyun went for bussiness trip and they barely talk with each other due to their busy.

Sowon : "Are you just landing?"

Hyun : "Yes. Where are you?"

Sowon : "I'm at TV Station. We had done the rehearshal but the actual performance is still in few hours. So we just rest in our waiting room."

Hyun : "Uhmmm... can I came to visit? I want to see you. Uhmmm... I miss you."

Hyun sounds stammer. It's sounds cute for Sowon, make her bite her below lips to hold her emotion.

Sowon : "Uhmmm... Yeah, sure."

Hyun : "Thank you. I thought you gonna forbid me.... hehehe... should I bring something for the kids and the staffs?"

Sowon : "Uhmmm... you don't have to, but if you insist I bet they won't waste it."

Hyun : "Hahaha.!! Okay. What do you want to eat?"

Sowon : "Anything are fine, Oppa."

Hyun : "Are kids there? Can you ask them what they want to eat?"

Sowon : "Okay. Hold on..."

 

"Kids, Hyun Oppa is gonna visit us here. What do you want him to bring you something to eat?" Sowon ask make those kids going wild all of sudden. Yerin and Eunha wake up suddenly. Maknae unit at the other corner of the room even quickly run to Sowon.

"Hyung-boooo...!!" They squeel excitedly on the phone, make Hyun chuckle at them.

"Hi kids! What do you want me to bring for you?" Hyun ask after Sowon set on the loudspeaker.

"Pizza! Burger! Patbingsoo! Fried Chicken! Salad fruit! Ice cream! Tteokbeokki! Meat! Ice americano! Choco latte!" They shout anything that flashing on their mind.

"Kids !!! Behave yourself!! All of you except Yuju, are on diet." Sowon scold them. They pout right away. Hyun chuckle.

 

Hyun came out from his car, with bags on both hands.

Sowon already wait him near the elevator. Hyun's smile bloom as soon as he see her. Sowon also smile at him. She walk approach him. On Hyun's eyes, the way Sowon walk to him is like a model walk, in slow motion, she carefully step her long slender legs that stand out more 'cause Sowon wearing hot pants, white blouse that she wearing bring out her feminine side, she let down her long red hair naturally flowed by the air, even though she wearing a long thick padded coat, but her body curve still stand out. Sowon totally look gorgeous. Hyun even unconsciously hold his breath for all that time, untill Sowon stop in front of him and greet him with smile, "Oppa, anyeong (Hi) !"

 

Hyun just standing still in silence, staring at Sowon. He regain his consciousness when Sowon waving her hands right in front of his face while call him few times.

"Ah... an-.. anyeong, So-... Sojung-ah..." Hyun blink few times nervously.

"Oppa, why you stutter like that? Are you feeling unwell?" Sowon sounds worry and carefully examine Hyun's face.

"No... No. I'm fine. I just... I just... uhm..." Hyun stutter again while look at Sowon's beautiful face in right front of him, her worry face, flutter him even more.

 

"Wow... you are so gorgeous..." Hyun unconsciously mumbling. But Sowon still can hear it clearly, she blushing, then playfully slap his arm, wake him up.

"Oppa, I never thought you can be this awfully-sweet-talk." Sowon frown her forehead, she making a face like she about to throw up.

Hyun shake her head, try to make himself totally conscious.

"I'm not trying to sweet-talk on you. But you are really gorgeous..." then Hyun hardly swallow.

Sowon laugh. "Okay, whatever you say. Why you bring this much? Let me help you... " Sowon about to take some bags from Hyun's hand, but Hyun forbid her. "No. How can I let you bring this. Just lead me the way, I'm strong enough to bring all this by myself."

Sowon give up. Then she show him the way. They walk side by side while talking, catch up each other progress. People looking at them along the way, but 'cause they so into their chatting, they not realize it.

 

Sowon open her waiting room, wide enough to Hyun go inside with those bags.

"Hyung-boooo...!!" The girls excitedly welcoming him, then quickly take those bags from Hyun's hands. Sowon close the door.

"Kids, greet him nicely!" Sowon sounds like a mother who command her children.

"Anyeonghaseo (hello), Hyung-boo! GFriend-ibnida (We are GFriend)!" Then bow politely.

Hyun greet them back, "Hello, girls. I'm very happy to see you in person."

 

They open the bags and find a lot of food and drin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter