Chapter 23

Ridiculous Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bullet grazing Sowon's rib...

She let out a pent-up groan, 'cause still plastered. Hyun who see it from the monitor, startled. He can see Sowon's cream tone dress slowly stained in red. "Minhyuk-ah... she's..." Hyun grab and gripping Minhyuk's shoulder.

"I can see it too..." Minhyuk just answer like that. Cause he really don't know what to say to make Hyun feel better.

 

Both kidnappers already been shoot and unarmed. Field team quickly move to arrest them. They handcuffing them, don't care of their wounds and their groaning.

Hyun and Minhyuk rush to the crime scene. When Hyun get at Sowon's side, police already untied her rope, already take off her eye mask and her plaster mouth.

 

"Sojung-ah... " Hyun kneel down and hold her.

"Oppa... you not gave up the village, right?" Sowon voice almost unheard, but Hyun still hear her. That question make his heart feel so much hurt and make him can't talk, so he just shake his head.

Sowon smile weakly, "Good..." then she closed her eyes and her body drooping without strenght. Hyun start to panic, he can feel Sowon's hand loosen grip. "Sojung-ah..."

Paramedics rushing to help. They quickly bring her to the hospital. Ambulance's sirene break through midnight silence on that secluded neighbourhood, then break through Seoul midnight traffic. Hyun also inside the ambulance. He want to stay beside her. Make sure she's okay and not leave him.

Sowon's condition is really miserable. On the outer look, her torn dress and visible skin is dirty by dust also grazed wounds and bruises everywhere all over her body, her left side dress stained blood. Her lips pale and dry, also there's blood stain and purple dark bruises on the corner of her lips. Paramedics in the hospital checked more details of her condition.

 

While waiting Sowon's details check up process, in the outside check up section, Hyun call his parents, Sowon's family, SouMou CEO, then in short time all of them already gather in the hospital. SouMu CEO also bring the girls. Meanwhile outside hospital is already crowded with medias, Buddys and concern public, security hospital and police have to work hard to keep them stay out side.

 

"Hyung-boo, where is Sowon-Unnie? She's okay, right? We heard few gunshots on TV..." the girls rushing ask in worry.

Hyun look at them in guilty, "She got shot once..." all of them gasp. Sowon's Mom even faint right away, luckily her husband get hold her.

"She's still inside to details check. Hyun told them.

 

When the doctor came out, he tell them that Sowon is in terrible fatigue and high dehidration due to almost didn't get any water and food these few days. Her head wound is not harmful. The gunshot that she got was just grazed, the bullet even not inside her body, but still causing fractured rib bones. Her body must be feel very sore. There's a lot bruises and scrathes all over her body but will be better after few days. Overall her condition is actually not severe. She supposed will get better after treatment, IV fluid, enough rest. They don't have to worry if she not wake up untill tomorrow, cause she really need a lot of rest. But still have to monitored, if she still not wake in three days then she will have to get more check. The doctor also tell them to give her water and food once she wake up. Hearing the explanation make them sigh in relieve.

 

In the morning, police make a press conference to explain about Sowon's matter. All the kidnappers already arrested, the big boss also been arrested at the same time last night. It was all because bussiness project seizing. According to the law they should will get pretty long years in jail. But still it will decide on the legal court. Police department appealed public and medias to help them the court process to make sure that won't be deception or bribe of the court.

 

*****

 

It's already 2 days, but Sowon still unconscious. Doctor warn that if tomorrow she still not wake up then they will do more deep and details check on her. Tonight is her critical time.

Hyun, Kim family are always stand by in the hospital. The girls actually want to stay too, but they have to attend their schedules, evenmore they get a lot of interviews due to Sowon's matter. Public are very interest to get more informations about Sowon's condition, that's why SouMu CEO-Nim send

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter