Chapter 4.

By my Side

The need to sleep has left Jungkook's body as if it wasn't there in the first place, Taehyung's lips moving against his are energizing enough.

Jungkook brings his hands up, threading his fingers through Taehyung's soft hair just when the older brushes Jungkook's lip with his tongue, asking for permission which Jungkook gives almost too eagerly.

Taehyung holds himself up with his right hand as he lets the other move lower, brushing down the boy's clothed chest, heaving up and down, and stopping to play with the hem of the black t-shirt.
They pull away, panting, lips almost touching. And they just stare at each other for a moment, neither daring to say anything. Taehyung pecks the corner of the boys lips, then another peck a bit lower, and another one to his jaw.
Jungkook tilts his head up, a silent invitation for Taehyung to continue, to go further.

But the older moves up, biting at Jungkook's earlobe "We should stop" he breaths, and it's meaningless because his hand is still prodding at the hem of Jungkook shirt.
And even though the younger nods in agreement his own hands travel down and under Taehyung's t-shirt, fingers gently brushing against his skin. Because morality and what they should.

The younger pulls at Taehyung's shirt and Taehyung catches on immediately. Jungkook watches as the older lifts himself up on his knees, still straddling Jungkook, pulling the t-shirt over his head. Jungkook can't help but marvel at his built body.

The younger lifts himself up on his elbows as Taehyung bends down, throwing the piece of clothing somewhere into the darkness of the room and kissing Jungkook once more. This time he's the one to grab at Jungkook's shirt, pulling it off of the boy as if its crucial for his sanity.

Jungkook lays back on the bed, his chest moving up and down with each breath he takes as Taehyung's hands travel up his toned torso, eyes scanning over the few bigger scars on his body before he leans down lower, leaving kisses on them, as if it would make them disappear, the memories with them.

Taehyung pulls away to admire the boy's body a bit more "I need to hit the gym more" he smirks down at Jungkook, undeniably jealous. The boy beneath him lets out a short breathy laugh. Any awkward tension disappearing.

Taehyung leans down again, kissing Jungkook, this time gently, left hand trailing down from his shoulder to his abs and stopping at the waistband of Jungkook's sweatpants, hesitant. 
He deepens the kiss, tongue pushing past Jungkook's lips as his hand moves lower. 
He squeezes at the boy's hip, slightly digging his fingers in.
That's when something hits Jungkook, sudden fear, this odd feeling setting in, and for the shortest moment it feels revolting to be in his own skin.

He panics inside, but he doesn't want to stop, he doesn't want to disappoint Taehyung if this is what the older wants, so he kisses back, arching into Taehyung's touch, masking any panic.

But it doesn't go unnoticed by Taehyung; how for the slightest moment the boy hesitates, how he tense and his thighs try closing together, the way his heart beat increases suddenly, which he could feel with how close they are. Taehyung pushes himself up a bit with both hands, parting from the kiss. 
The moment Jungkook looks up in question Taehyung knows there's something wrong, because he has that familiar fear in his eyes, also the one Taehyung hasn't seen since Jungkook's father left.
"What's the matter?" The older questions, afraid he might have done something wrong.

"I-" Jungkook starts, but doesn't know how to finish. He's feels like on the verge of a panic attack, and he wants to tell Taehyung, wants to say what and why, but he doesn't know how. 
"I can't. . ." he opts on mumbling "I just- I'm sorry" he rubs his face with his hands "I'm so sorry"

Taehyung shakes his head, immediately leaning down and placing a kiss to the boy's forehead, realizing how Jungkook's hands are shaking "Don't be sorry" he whispers "There's nothing to be sorry for" he says and pulls away. "I won't force you into anything"
Jungkook just nods and looks away, still feeling somewhat guilty for disappointing the other.

"Hey" Taehyung says, seeing how Jungkook doesn't look at all reassured. He places one hand on the boys cheek, gently making the younger look up at him. 
"I love you" he says, voice low but firm "And love isn't made up of these acts, yeah?" Their eyes lock, Taehyung showing one of the more serious looks, making sure Jungkook really doesn't feel bad for something so silly.

"Mhm" Jungkook gives a gentle nod "I love you too"

"Now," Taehyung says, getting off of Jungkook "Time to sleep, it's late" he wraps his arms around the younger and pulls him closer, laying down on the bed. Jungkook's heartbeat slowing down.

"We should change our clothes" Jungkook mumbles, but it's an empty statement because his eyes are already closed.
Taehyung nuzzles his face in the boys hair, letting out a quiet purr that is neither a 'we should' or 'we shouldn't'. Jungkook takes it as the latter.


It isn't long before Jungkook finally falls asleep, Taehyung still half conscious, just because he's not quite able to sleep, not after holding Jungkook in his arms for over ten minutes when the boys hands were still shaking. 'There's something wrong.'

 

 

Taehyung wakes up pressed against Jungkook's , his arm around the younger, warmth radiating off of him and it's the first time in years where he's actually happy to wake up. 
Taehyung opens his eyes to the pleasing view of sunlight cutting through curtains, resting on the younger boys shoulder. And it's aesthetic, like something pulled out of tumblr.
He stays still for a minute or two, enjoying everything at this moment: the sunlight, the warmth, the way he's safely holding Jungkook in his arms.

That's when he pays a bit more attention to the male in front of him, he notices Jungkook must be awake, seeing how the muscles in his arm flex the slightest, he figures the boy is fidgeting with his fingers. 
Taehyung uses the arm he has around Jungkook to take hold of the boy's hand, separating his hands and caressing Jungkook's palm with his tumb.
Jungkook is worried, Taehyung knows that now.

"Good morning" The younger mumbles, voice gravelly, filled with sleep.
Taehyung smiles against the other's soft hair "Good morning" he leaves a gentle kiss on the back of his head before pushing himself to sit up.

"Aish I shouldn't have slept in jeans" Taehyung groans, rubbing his fingers over the marks on his hips, left from the material.
"Told you we should change" Jungkook lowly comments, turning to lay on his back, immediately feeling exposed without his shirt.

"You've sweatpants on you're fine" Taehyung points. Jungkook just snickers at him.

 

 

Jungkook places the bowl which was once filled with cereal into the sink, a simple common breakfast, because he's too lazy to bother for something more. He turns around, glancing at the living room part from where he's standing, Taehyung is sitting on the couch, skipping through channels.

It still bugs him; what happened last night. But it isn't as much about how he felt that momemt as it is about the fact that Taehyung doesn't know why Jungkook felt like that.
At first Jungkook wasn't sure either, or he didn't want to know, either way he has to face it, and he wants to be honest with Taehyung, no secrets. But its scary.

He finds himself walking up to the sofa on which Taehyung is sitting. The younger playing with the hem of his shirt.
'Should I, or not?'
  "Tae?" 
'I should'

Taehyung immediately looks up, and he sits up straight as soon as he sees Jungkook's uneasy expression. "What's wrong?"

"Can we talk. . . about last night?" he mumbles.
Taehyung blinks, and it's like all fears and worries hit him at once but he doesn't know which one to settle on. Because he knew there was something wrong, yet for some reason was too afraid to ask. Maybe it's because Taehyung has his own suspicions, he just doesn't want them to come out as the truth.

". . . yeah" he says, turning the tv off and placing the remote on the coffee table. He moves a bit so Jungkook can sit down beside him.

The boy stays silent, not knowing how to start.
"Kook I hope you don't feel-"
  "No," Jungkook quietly interrupts "I don't feel guilty, or pressured, " he reassures. "I had before, I wouldn't say I'm not ready either. . . it's just that something happened, between that time and this" he looks away at the kitchen before back down at his hands, not really knowing where to rest his gaze. "And I don't want there to be any secrets between us anymore"

Taehyung feels his breath slow down, and he just listens, letting the boy speak.
Jungkook once again quiets down for a moment, trying to put the words together in his mind before speaking.

"The day we met for the second time," Jungkook starts, he takes a glance at Taehyung to see he's listening before once again looking back at his own hands. "That morning I, walked into my fathers path at the wrong timing, which angered him, he was busy and I shouldn't have been around" his hands start fidgeting "He didn't do anything too bad because I had to go to school. . . on the way there I bumped into you again, we gave each other our phones back and continued on our ways, by then I had it figured out you're the guy I called by an accident,"

Taehyung simply stays silent, afraid he might say something that would stop Jungkook from continuing, so he just listens. Its a silly fear, but it's there.

"School finished and I walked home, I was a few minutes later than usual, and my father was already mad at me since the morning, so when I got home he-" Jungkook's voice hitches, he unconsciously digs his own nails into the palm of his hand "He got angry, dragged me upstairs, a-and did something-" by now Jungkook's voice is quivering, just like his hands. He sounds on edge.

Taehyung doesn't need to hear more to understand. His vision turning blurry because it hurts him, knowing what happened to the younger.
 "God," He breathes, pulling Jungkook closer and hugging him.
 "I'm sorry, Jungkook I wish I was there earlier for you, I'm so, so sorry" he's apologizing and it's half babbling to stop his tears, half real pain because he wasn't with him earlier. Wasn't there to save him.
 "You should have told me. I wouldn't have put you in such a situation like yesterday"

"I-" Jungkook stutters, "I don't know, at the time it happened it almost didn't affect me," he melts in Taehyung's hug "I'm so messed up" it's a whisper, but Taehyung hears it. And he's not going to accept it.

"Don't say that," he mumbles against the boy's hair "You're not messed up, your father is. You didn't chose to live like that"

Jungkook doesn't say anything, instead he just enjoys the warmth and safety he feels in Taehyung's arms. And they stay like it for a while longer. Jungkook unconsciously tracing patterns on the other's thigh.

Taehyung pulls away, instead taking Jungkook's hand in his.

"Kookie I should tell you something."

Jungkook looks up, not making a sound but showing he's listening.

The silence is shattered by the buzz of a phone, botyg males glance at the coffee table, Yoongi's ID displaying of Jungkook's phone.
The younger turns to Taehyung in question.

"It's fine, pick it up"

Jungkook hesitates "You wanted to-"
  "I'll tell you later" Taehyung smiles, sitting back in the couch as Jungkook slowly grabs the phone answering the call.

'And I don't want there to be any secrets between us anymore'

 

 

 

 

? Lol u thot

SorryforgivemenotjustyeT ;D

Should I make a twitter(or something)??? To interact with you lovely people more?? Or nah?? Im pretty lame so idk- 

<3