Chapter 15.

By my Side

Taehyung stares at his boyfriend, confused. "Who?"

Jungkook takes one more look at the papers, eyes running through the letters "Hoseok's parents."

Taehyung stares before letting out a hesitant, airy laugh of disbelief "That can't-... how do you even know?" He looks up.

Jungkook looks back "At dance class, Hoseok told me his father is some bank's CEO, his parent's left for business to China not long ago," he explains "What else do I need to confirm that?"

The older bites his lip, looks down at the table. "Okay, let's say its true," He says "are we supposed to speak with Hoseok about it?"

Jungkook hesitates "What other choice do we have?" He stares at his boyfriend.

Taehyung ponders on the possible outcomes "He could react in a bad way-"

"Or he'd help us." Jugkook cuts in.

Taehyung sighs, thinks for a moment longer "That means we've to explain the situation with your father to him, partly... Are you okay with that?"

Jungkook stands up straight, looking right at Taehyung. His expression definitely doesn't show happiness, but he doesn't quite look like he's about to back out either. "Yes, we have no other choice anyways."

 


 


And that's how they're here; in Hoseok's living room, the said male sat in front of them, trying to take in all the information. It's understandable that he's in doubt.

"So what I'm getting here is that my parents are trying to help a psycho mafia leader out of prison?"

Taehyung just gives a nod at Hoseok's assumption.
The younger sits back on the sofa in front of the couple. "You two will have one hell of a story to tell your kids." He breathes.

Taehyung could practically sense the change in Jungkook's being at the mention of the two and kids. Whether it's a good change or not, he can't tell. He can't think of it too much either at the moment.

" I'm not even surprised about my parents doing such thing..." Hoseok sighs "How can I help?" He asks, looks up with a sorry expression.

And relief washes through Jungkook and Taehyung at the proposition of help.

"All we need are their full names, and the rest will be taken care of by the police."

Hoseok gives a nod and grabs a piece of paper and a pen from under the coffee table. He then writes his parent's names down "Will they be in much trouble?"

Taehyung looks up "That depends, I don't think anything too bad will happen because of them just paying for Jeon to be freed." He says "The real trouble could start depending on their relationship with him."

Hoseok gives a nod "Here," he hands the piece of paper to Taehyung "Give me a shout if you need help with anything else." He stands up, mimicking Taehyung's and Jungkook's action.

"Of course, thank you."

 


 


"Do you think they'll stop Hoseok's parents?" Jungkook asks, sounding anxious, walking into the sitting room where Taehyung is sat, laptop on the coffee table in front of him.

Taehyung looks up from the screen, he smiles. "Don't worry, they definitely won't let him out."

"What if they manage to cut it down and he'll only have a few years in jail?"

Taehyung sighs, not irritated, just kind of sad that Jungkook is still so scared. He pats the spot on the couch beside him for the boy to sit. "If he somehow, in some magic way, gets out of jail. I'll kill him."

Jungkook rolls his eyes with a small smile and rests his head on Taehyung's shoulder. "What are you doing?" He changes the topic, not wanting to bother Taehyung much with it.

"Do you think a house with three rooms will be enough?" Taehyung asks, scrolling down the website, which Jungkook realizes, if for selling and buying properties.

Jungkook doesn't answer. The boy stays silent. Taehyung looks at the boy's reflection in the darker part of the laptop screen, he looks in awe, a bit confused maybe.
"Everything okay?" Taehyung asks, wrapping one hand around the boy's smaller frame, taking his hand.

Jungkook smiles. "Are we actually doing this?" He mumbles "Or have I just gone mad a year ago and this is all just some illusion?" He mumbles and looks up at Taehyung "Maybe you're really dead..."

Taehyung laughs "It's real," he smiles, maybe a bit sadly, still mad at himself for leaving Jungkook for a whole year and making him go through so much pain "Everything is real." He whispers.

The two of them sit back, Jungkook in Taehyung's arms, enjoying the warmth.

"So, three rooms is enough?"

Jungkook smiles "I guess?" he maneuvers his body so now his head is in Taehyung's lap, the rest of his body on the couch.

The elder looks down at him "I can't make all the decisions, big boy, help me out here."

Jungkook giggles, softly and quietly "Okay, what use will the rooms have?"

Taehyung thinks for a moment "Obviously one will be our bedroom," he swirls his finger around a short strand of Jungkook's hair. He keeps his voice low, as if any louder would ruin the calm atmosphere "We could make one into a photography studio for you, or like an office." He smiles "And one could be a lounge, maybe a guest room when needed."

Jungkook keeps his eyes on the elder, gaze sparkly, lips curved in a gentle smile "Yea, three rooms will be enough." he says "Did you look into any jobs?"

Taehyung hesitates "You know, I was thinking we could start our own business," be suggests "We have the money... Why work somewhere for someone if we could have our own place."

Jungkook looks a bit shocked, but it doesn't seem like a bad shocked. It seems more joyful "What would we do though?" He asks "What business.."

"A strip club!"

Jungkook smacks his boyfriends hand "Yea, and hire Jimin." He laughs.

Taehyung smiles, shaking his head. When something hits him. 
"How about a coffee shop?"

Jungkook quircks a brow "Why a coffee shop?" He asks. Not against the idea though.

The elder looks down, stays quiet for a moment "I mean..." He starts "If we didn't bump into each other at a coffee shop, what would have happened?" He mumbles "Can you imagine how differently our lives would have turned out..."

Jungkook hums, turning his head away from Taehyung and staring blankly at the black screen of the TV. "Last thing I imagined was to actually be happy, let alone fall in love," he says, feeling the gentle touch of Taehyung's fingers smoothing down his hair.

"But look at me... I'm happy," Jungkook says "And in love, and I actually see a future..." He turns his head back just to be met with a pair of warm plush lips pushing against his. Jungkook melts into the kiss, sighing softly when Taehyung pulls away.

Taehyung smiles, scans the boys beautiful features with his eyes, "And you were the person that told me he's hopeless..."

 

 

 

I apologize for the chapter being extremely late. I'm back in school and I got a huge writers block on this story so I'm absolutely uninspired...

 

I know the chapter doesn't have much story line, and is quite short, because yea, writers block.

I'll try writing and updating faster, just hang on with me for a while.