Party

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 9

**

“tiffany? What are you doing here with yoona?” jessica ask tiffany and she look very surprise now…

Yoona still didn’t let tiffany hand free….

 

“jess…it’s a long story….” tiffany grin at her best friend…

 

“you better tell me everything hwang…” jessica look at yoona….

 

“unnie….she is my girlfriend….” yoona smile widely while saying the words….

Tiffany heard it and the she pinch yoona…she glare at yoona….

 

“what???!!!” jessica, yuri and sooyoung is surprise with what yoona just said….

All of them is silent for a moment and no one is speaking anything….

 

“so…she is your new girl?” suddenly someone voice appear from behind all of them…

All turn to look at the source of the voice….

The voice look familiar….

 

“how do you enter this party? We didn’t invite you hyuna…” jessica said to hyuna…

 

“i came to see yoona new girl…yuri told me about it…”

hyuna said while keep looking at tiffany….

 

Tiffany feel awkward….this girl eyes feel like she been scanning tiffany from head to toe….

Who is she? Tiffany wonder in her head

 

“yuri? Yuri told you tiffany is yoona girl?” jessica can’t believe what she hear…

Hyuna nodded her head and jessica look at yuri…

 

Yuri slowly move behind sooyoung and hide her face…she scared with jessica glare….

Yuri whisper something at sooyoung ears and her hand slowly wrap around sooyoung waist

 

“baby…I’m scared”

Sooyoung is laughing away hearing her fiancee words….

Yoona also laughing looking at yuri….

 

“served you right yul…” yoona said to yuri….After that hyuna seem move closer to  tiffany…

 

tiffany grip yoona hand more tightly and then yoona look at tiffany….

Yoona see hyuna is moving towards tiffany and that was never a good sign to yoona eyes…

 

She doesn’t want anyone do anything to tiffany….

Yoona hand move towards hyuna and sign her to stop moving forward to tiffany….

 

“what do you want hyuna?”yoona look uncomfortable now….

Hyuna just scoff looking at yoona attitude…

she never imagine yoona would protect tiffany in front of her eyes….

 

“really yoona? This is the best you can find in such a short time? Your taste is going down?”

hyuna smirk at yoona and that really pissed yoona off….

Tiffany now hold yoona arms cause she know yoona is holding her anger….

 

“at least she really love me and she is not cheating on me”

yoona gritted her teeth while talking…

Yoona doesn’t want to ruin this party by getting angry but hyuna is testing her anger right now….

 

“whatever…you still mine Im Yoona” hyuna is so determined

 

“excuse me…we are over and I so fed up of you right now….”

yoona can’t believe what hyuna said at this moment…

 

Other people just staring at the two bickering people…

they don’t want to get involve….the mouth fight look intense….

 

“whatever….”hyuna make her attitude

 

“get out from here…you are not invited anyway…” yoona literally a second away from blow up her anger…

Jessica gesture the bodyguard to come there….

 

“you are still mine Im Yoona…remember that” hyuna said while threatening yoona….

Hyuna then walk away from that place and tiffany realized yoona take a really deep breath….

Yoona is really holding her anger….

 

“are you okay?” tiffany look at yoona face…tiffany face look concern…

Yoona just nodded and she take another deep breath….

 

“yuri…explain to me later why that bi**h is here..I’m fu**ing pissed off right now…”

jessica said to yuri while yuri is still hugging her fiancee…still hiding….

Jessica look at yoona and  also look concern…she touch yoona cheek and she ask

 

“are you okay yoong?” jessica need to make sure yoona is okay….

 

“I’m okay unnie…thanks….” yoona make a small smile at her unnie…

 

“you Im yoona…you need to explain to me why my best friend is your girlfriend right now…” jessica look at tiffany…

Tiffany look away avoiding jessica eyes…

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter