Dork

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5

**

“ who are you texting?”

yoona ask tiffany…yoona try to look at tiffany phone…

 

“why you want to know?” tiffany is hiding away her phone….

 

“you are my honey right now…so I need to know” yoona make her eyes bigger at tiffany…

 

“I never agree to be your honey” tiffany makes an annoying face…

 

“honey…please…” yoona is pouting and tiffany look surprise with that gesture…

Some of the people look at them…they smile looking at yoona behavior …

they must think what yoona did is cute but not tiffany…

 

“okay…okay…it’s my daddy…happy”

tiffany give up…she don’t like getting people attention like this…

 

“say hi for me…”

 

“no…”yoona is  frowning

 

“why? It’s just a hi”

 

“I don’t want him to know I’m having a lunch with you…”

 

“why? “

 

“I don’t want him to get a false assumption…”

 

“okay then…I will greet him in person when I’m meet him…”

 

“don’t do anything crazy…”

 

“hahaha…your reaction is the best…” yoona is enjoying the moment….

Tiffany make a frown face…yoona is trolling with her….

 

“you like making me feel  frustrated??” tiffany ask yoona in serious tone….

 

“I’m not trolling with you…” now yoona look serious…

tiffany almost believes yoona again….

 

“Whatever….” Tiffany wants to put her phone in her hand bag but then…

 

“can I borrow your phone?” yoona suddenly ask tiffany

 

“where is your phone? “

 

“I don’t remember where I put it…”

Tiffany reluctantly giving her phone to yoona…yoona takes the phone and enters number to dial…

Tiffany just looks at yoona…tiffany think maybe she wants to call her office….

 

Suddenly tiffany heard a ring…it’s nearly her and from her assumption the phone that ring is in yoona pocket….

Tiffany didn’t understand the situation….

 

Yoona then end the call and she type something on tiffany phone and after that she give it back to tiffany….

 

“thank you…I found my phone…” yoona smile at tiffany…

 

“are you being real right now…?” tiffany take her phone from yoona

Yoona then take out her phone and she types something…

After a while she show something to tiffany…tiffany look at it and feel really surprise…

 

“is it ok if I set you name like this?” yoona ask tiffany…

 

“why you set my number as BABY FANY??? Are you crazy???”

tiffany tries to take the phone but yoona hide it…

 

“na ah…I’m going to set it with that name…I want to…” yoona then dialing a number…

Tiffany phone ringing and then tiffany look at that screen….

 

She feels twice surprise right now…

 

“BABY YOONG??” tiffany eyes is really big looking at yoona….

 

“yes…baby….don’t try to change it…”

 

“I’m going to change it…” tiffany ready to change it…but then yoona said something

 

“if you change it then I will tweet to everyone that you are my girlfriends and I will hash tag your daddy name”

 

Yoona threaten tiffany…tiffany really can’t believe with what yoona said…

She literally in shock mode….

 

 

 

 

**

Waiting is never hyuna strong point in her life…she hate waiting but today she had too…

this is her only chance to get her girlfriend back….

She makes a mistake and she really regrets it…

 

cheating was never her intention but with alcohol and clubbing cheating become an option to hyuna…

She chose to cheat when the opportunity is in front of her…

Yoona secretary keep looking at hyuna…she also feel uncomfortable with hyuna is sitting there…

 

Hyuna is bit annoying at times and hara didn’t agree with her boss choice of dating that girl….

At that time hara think her boss mind is not in the right state and therefore she dates the girl in front of her now….

“is she coming back or not?” hyuna ask hara in irritated tone of voice….

 

“she said she will but I don’t know when….i wasn’t informed further than that…”

hara said while smiling….she cannot show her personal dislike of a person when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter