Real Feeling

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n : let the drama begin...

Should i make it super sad or fluffy?

CHAPTER 14

**

Today tiffany feel so weak and she feel so sick…

she decide to take an emergency leave and stay at home for a good rest…

 

This morning tiffany vomit and she think because she is not eating well….

She already arrive at her home after inform her father that she want to go home…

 

tiffany punch in the password for her home and then she enter the door…

Suddenly someone push her from behind and that person enter tiffany apartment along with tiffany…

 

Tiffany feel so surprise and then she turn around to see that person….

That person suddenly silent tiffany mouth with his hand and the that person close the door….

 

Now tiffany feel so afraid….

Someone help me!!

 

 

~~

Yoona walking entering tiffany office but then she see no one…tiffany secretary also not on her table…

Yoona find someone to ask about tiffany but then someone beat her…

 

“yoona?” Mr Hwang touch yoona shoulder….

“Mr Hwang….how are you?” yoona bow to Mr Hwang….

 

“I’m fine…how are you?” Mr Hwang now smile at yoona…yoona look at Mr Hwang face…

his smile similar to tiffany…

“I’m fine…” yoona smile back…

 

“looking for fany?” Mr Hwang try to guess yoona intention….

Yoona smile shyly when Mr Hwang know her intention to meet tiffany…

 

“yes…but I can’t find her in her office”

“she went home early today…she said she feel sick today…” Mr Hwang explain to yoona…

Yoona look worried now…

 

“Is she okay?” yoona look panic now…

“she look a bit weak just now…so I decide to let her go back to her apartment…she need a rest…”

 

“i know something is wrong with her voice this morning….I should have known she sick…oh my”

yoona look upset with herself…

Mr Hwang notice it…she want to smile but she hold it….yoona look really worried….

 

“maybe you should visit her at her apartment…” Mr Hwang suggest to yoona…

“i should go now….thank you Mr Hwang”

“your welcome”

Yoona bow again and the she rush to get to her car…

after that she speed up to tiffany apartment…she is so dead worried…

 

this is the first time yoona know tiffany getting sick….

Tiffany take a good care of her health….

 

 

~~

Tiffany is standing in the living room now with someone that she hate so much…she don’t know what to do…

Nickhun manage to get into her apartment….for some reason tiffany is feeling so afraid right now….

 

Tiffany try to distant away from this crazy guy….

Nickhun had this smirk on his face….

 

“what are you doing? Get out from my house!!” tiffany raise her voice at nickhun….

“i love you tiffany…can’t you accept me back…?” nickhun is moving closer to tiffany…tiffany move back….

 

“i told you our relationship is over…why can’t you understand it?” tiffany is getting frustrated with this situation…

“i never ended our relationship…I still love you honey…”

 

“WE ARE OVER!! GET OUT NOW!!!” tiffany yell at nickhun…

“NO!! I WON’T GET OUT UNTIL YOU ACCEPT ME BACK!!” nickhun move closer and now he try to grab tiffany hand…

 

Tiffany try to get away but nickhun manage to grab her hand and they are struggling with each other….

Tiffany definitely the weak one….

 

“say that you still love me fany…!!” nickhun acting like a crazy person now…

“no…never…!!!” tiffany still struggling to get away…

now nickhun hold both of her hand…it’s hurt so much…

 

“you will accept me no matter what…!!” nickhun tighten his hold on tiffany hand

“you crazy nick…it’s hurt…let me go…”

 

“I’m crazy for you and I would never leave you alone…so you still my girl!!!!”

“you sick crazy bastard!!!” tiffany desperately try to get away…

 

“what did you say? How dare you!!!” nickhun look so angry when tiffany said that curse word…

“SICK BASTARD!!!!” tiffany yell with all her heart now…

 

Nixkhun cannot contain her anger now…nickhun raise his hand and

PANG!!!

 

Nickhun slap tiffany cheek so hard that tiffany fell on the couch…

Tiffany is unconscious….nickhun is still fuming mad…..

“YOU !!” nikchun yell at tiffany….

 

 

~~

Yoona arrive at tiffany apartment and then she stop her step…the door is not close properly…

Yoona find it weird…tiffany is not this careless…

 

Yoona enter the apartment and then she find tiffany shoes on the floor but there are men shoes at the other side…

Yoona carefully enter the apartment but then she hear a man voice yelling

“YOU !!!”

 

Yoona move quickly to the living room and she see tiffany is unconscious on the couch and nikchun is standing besi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter