The Real me

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 11

**

Tiffany arrive at yoona apartment and she is ringing the bell for the 10th times and yoona still didn’t answer the door….

Tiffany doesn’t have any choice there…she need to use the password….

Tiffany punch in the password and she slowly open the door….

 

“Im Yoona….” tiffany get inside the door and she close it back….

 

“Im Yoona…are you okay?” tiffany make her way to the living room and she see yoona lying down on the couch….

yoona put a pillow at her face….

 

Tiffany sigh and she know that’s why yoona didn’t answer the door…

Tiffany get close to yoona and she call yoona again….

 

“yoona…are you okay?” tiffany sit beside yoona on the couch….something is weird to tiffany eyes….

Yoona still didn’t move….

 

At last tiffany decide to take the pillow that rest on yoona head…yoona feel the movement but she still didn’t open her eyes….

She just whimper away….

 

“yoona…are you okay” tiffany hold yoona hand…she feel yoona body is so hot….

She decide to touch yoona forehead….she feel it really hot….

 

“yoona…im yoona….open your eyes….” tiffany shake yoona a bit….

Yoona open her eyes and she look at tiffany….

 

“fany ah….I want to sleep….” yoona whine at tiffany….

 

“are you okay?” tiffany feeling worried now….yoona look weak….

 

“i have a headache…I don’t want to open my eyes….”

yoona is intertwine her hand with tiffany…..tiffany is getting more worried now…

 

“have you take the medicine?” tiffany cares yoona hair….

 

“no…I don’t want to….” yoona hate when she hear about medicine…..

 

Tiffany doesn’t have any choice now….

tiffany then let go of her hand from yoona and then she go to kitchen and take a water in a bowl and a towel…

 

She put a cold towel and yoona forehead and then she put a comforter on yoona body…

she make sure yoona is comfortable and then she move to the kitchen….

She need to make something for yoona to eat…she need her to eat the medicine….

 

After looking around tiffany decide to make a chicken porridge…she don’t know whether yoona like it or not….

she just have to make something….

 

After she make the porridge tiffany heard someone phone ringing…she know that was not her phone….

Tiffany get into yoona room and she look the room is mess...tiffany then located yoona phone….

 

Sooyoung is calling yoona…maybe she worried….

Tiffany decide to answer…..

 

“hello…yoong? Are you okay?” sooyoung sound so worried…..

tiffany walk back to the living room where yoona is sleeping….

 

“I’m sorry sooyoung...this is tiffany…yoona is sleeping…”

tiffany said awkwardly….

 

“thank god…I’ve been try to call her forever…is she okay?”

“she have a headache and fever….just like what jessica tell me….”

tiffany find all this amusing….

 

“i knew it….thank you for checking on yoona….if yuri sick yoona will always get sick too…”

sooyoung sound so worried….

 

“it’s always like this?” tiffany check on yoona body heat….she still feel hot….

“yes…it’s always like that…does she already take her medicine?”

 

“nope…I want her to eat first before she take her medicine….”

“be prepared…it’s really hard to make her eat medicine….she and yuri is just the same….I have a hard time just now…”

sooyoung laughing a bit….

 

“really…I’ll try my best then….” tiffany also laughing too….

“thanks again fany ah...I owe you one…I have to go now….yuri is whining again…so annoying..” sooyoung sigh…

Tiffany is laughing when she heard yuri voice at the back….

 

“your’e welcome…I’m happy to help…”

“bye…”

“bye” tiffany hung up the phone and she get back to the kitchen and she prepare yoona porridge and she take it to the living room…

she also prepare yoona medicine…

 

“yoona….get up…let’s eat….” tiffany shake yoona body….

“don’t want….” yoona shift her body and she really doesn’t want to get up….

 

“Im Yoona get up now…don’t make me say it again….” tiffany make yoona turn to her side back….

Yoona open her eyes but she is pouting away….

 

“i don’t want to eat….I want to sleep…please…” yoona is pleading to tiffany….

She look so cute…oh my god….

 

“keep your pouting away…I’m not buying it….get up now….sit properly….” tiffany help yoona sit on the couch…

Yoona is weak right now and she doesn’t have will to defy tiffany words….

 

“my mouth feel weird…” yoona said…

“eat a little okay…then you can sleep back…I promise you…” tiffany try to coax yoona…maybe this will work…

 

Tiffany then take the bowl and ready to feed yoona the porridge…yoona open and eat the porridge….

After a spoon of porridge yoona close her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter