Epilogue 1

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EPILOGUE

 

Yoona is sitting on  the couch inside the room at the hospital…

yoona feel so bless at this moment staring at the creature that make her life feel so wonderful….she is thankful for her life to turn out like this….

She never expected her life become like this and she is more than happy at this moment

 

Tiffany is lying on the bed and still sleeping…she look so tired and yoona wish she could replace tiffany place but unfortunately she can’t…

tiffany is super girl in yoona mind…she endure all the pain just to give birth to yoona baby….

Yoona want to say more than thanks to her wife….

 

The baby in yoona arms is moving a bit…she look so small and she also still in her dreams…

yoona is smiling looking at her baby…yoona think she will never forget this moment…

The baby grimace a bit and when yoona touch her skin she moving towards the hand…

her skin is so soft and yoona doesn’t want to stop touching her skin…

 

Yoona tears fill up her eyes and she is happily crying….

‘you are mine and how the hell that happen"

Yoona whisper in a slow voice…she is feeling proud actually….

Yuri and taeyeon suddenly get into the room and they know tiffany is still sleeping so they sneak in to see the baby….

They both now kneel down in front of yoona and look at the baby…they both look so excited….

 

“she look so cute and small” taeyeon said while she is trying to touch the baby…

Yoona just smile looking her cousin look so excited….

“please be like your mother and not like aunt taeyeon baby…she is so short…”

suddenly yuri said and she end up getting a glare from taeyeon….

Taeyeon smack yuri head and they literally fighting a bit in front of yoona…

Yoona then gesture them to be quiet and they stop fighting….

 

“yoong….if tiffany didn’t tell us that this baby is yours…I would definitely say she is yours…”

yuri said while looking intently at the baby…Taeyeon also nodded her head…

Yoona is wondering what they talking about….she is also curious…how can yuri said it like that….

 

“how would you know she is mine?”

“look at her face…she look so much like you”  taeyeon said to yoona…

Yoona then look closely to her baby…

‘oh god..she definitely look so much like me’

Yoona is amused actually…and again how the hell that happen

 

FLASHBACK

**

Yoona need to attend meeting in daegu and she is not happy about it…her father insist her to go for this meeting…

Yuri have been busy in other project in seoul so does her cousin taeyon…

Mr Im promise that this meeting will never take a lot of time and yoona is already making her annoy face at her father when she got the news…

 

Leaving tiffany at this moment is not option for yoona but her father look so busy and yoona doesn’t have heart to make her father have more headache…

She finally agree but there is one more problem for yoona…

Something that really bothering yoona…

 

‘should I tell or not??’ yoona is wondering alone

Yoona go back to her apartment and she is still thinking….tiffany reaction would be priceless for sure…

Yoona enter the apartment and she see tiffany is with jessica on the living room watching tv series together…

Tiffany is due to get birth a week later and yoona is a bit worried actually

Tiffany realized yoona enter the apartment and she is smiling….

 

Yoona go and kiss tiffany cheek and then she hug jessica…she then take a sit just beside her wife….

Tiffany immediately realized yoona trouble face and then she turn a bit and look at yoona…

Jessica sense something is not right so she quickly get away to kitchen to let yoona and tiffany talk…

 

“do you have something to say?” tiffany ask yoona with a suspicious stare…

Yoona gulp and she is feeling nervous…

“don’t get angry…” yoona said not smiling at all

“what is it?” tiffany is curious…

“promise…” yoona show her pinky finger in front of tiffany to get her to promise something..

 

“tell me first…” tiffany doesn’t have a good feeling about this pinky promise

“promise me first then I tell you….” yoona doesnt want to lose…

Tiffany then feeling defeated with her wife and she lock her pinky finger with yoona pinky finger….

Yoona is feeling a bit relieve…this is her chance…

 

“baby…appa want me to go to daegu for a meeting….” yoona said while looking down…and for a bit she glance at tiffany face…

“how long?” tiffany is still didn’t get it….

“it just a couple of hours meeting…I need to supervise the project there and report back to appa…”

Yoona is somehow pray that tiffany didn’t think too much about this….

 

“okay then…but wait”

Yoona is panic now…oh S*IT….yoona curse in her head….

“daegu? That project is with china company right?” tiffany said again…

Yoona take a deep breath…

 

“yes…” yoona answer slow

“are you going with someone?” tiffany eyeing suspiciously

“yes…but it was just a business….nothing more”

“i don’t like you being near her…” tiffany is feeling upset now….

Yoona know tiffany is so allergic to that person but what can she do…this is her family business…

 

“it just a meeting in daegu…nothing going to happen…do you trust me?”

yoona is feeling a bit upset with tiffany right now…

“i trust you…it’s her that I do not trust…she try to seduce you and I have a valid reason to be upset…”

tiffany is sensitive and yoona know that very well…

Yoona love her wife and tiffany is carrying her child at this moment and the mood swing is very bad…

 

“i’m sorry that you feeling upset now but I don’t like miss xiao xiao…she just a business partner…”

Yoona is having so much trouble when xiao xiao decide to wink at yoona and try to seduce her in subtle move even though xiao xiao know yoona is already married….

Tiffany is having a allergic reaction towards xiao xiao since then….

 

“do you really have to?” tiffany is looking so upset now…

“do you wanna come?” yoona try her best to solve this problem…..

“you know I can’t baby…our doctor doesn’t allow me to travel anymore” tiffany is frowning…

Yoona doesn’t know what to say anymore…

 

Tiffany then hug yoona…she hate herself for feeling this insecure but she love yoona so much…

She is not willing to lose yoona to anybody….

Yoona tighten the hug but she still feel a gap because of the baby bump that is ready to pop out at anytime now…

Tiffany then whisper something at yoona ears….

 

“come back to me as fast as you can baby…” tiffany is caressing yoona neck…

Yoona is smiling now…

“i will…I promise you…”

Yoona loose the hug and kiss tiffany lips and after a moment she let go of her favorite lips and rest her forehead at tiffany forehead….

 

“i love you…” tiffany whisper again….

“i love you too…call me immediately if anything happen okay….”yoona is smiling at her wife…

“okay…”tiffany is smiling too

“i’m sorry I had to leave you…”

“i understand…I will ask jessica to accompany me until you come back…”

Yoona peck tiffany lips again…

 

**

The meeting went well for yoona and everything went smoothly at this very moment…

yoona is trying her best to avoid miss xaio xioa but she can’t really…

Travelling together is not helping either…the flirtation is so obvious in yoona eyes but she just pretend not understand it…

What can she do really….??

 

Yoona is thinking about tiffany all the time she is there…she is not feeling good somehow…

She is feeling nervous without a reason…

Yoona get out from the car and she now going to visit the project site to see the progress that they achieve at this time…

They have very tight schedule and everything have to move according to the schedule…

if not the company will loss money and the client won’t to please to hear the news…

Yoona ready to move forward but then she hear someone utter her name….

 

“yoona…can you help me?” xiao xiao ask yoona

She apparently need help to get out from the car…she give out her hand for yoona to take

Yoona just sigh inside….

‘why the heck she wear high heel shoes to a freaking project site??’

Yoona still didn’t understand this woman logic….

 

Yoona help xiao xiao get down from the car and then yoona quickly walk away from there…

Yoona can see xiao xiao smirk at yoona attitude….she didn’t care….yoona just want to escape….

After a while the finish visiting the project site…everything is according to the schedule and yoona is satisfies so far….

 

“yoona…do you want to have dinner together…?” xiao xiao said

Yoona is surprise with the invitation….yoona look at her watch…

it’s already 6pm and the journey back to seoul is taking 4 to 5 hours using car…

They will need a dinner or they will be starving….

earlier yoona try her best to make the meeting as quick as she can but a lot of matter need to be discuss and it take a lot of hours for just a meeting….

 

She need to be home with tiffany but guess now that only a hope cause she will get to seoul around midnight

Yoona look at xiao xiao again….yoona is having a battle inside her mind…

‘fany would really be displease if she know I’m having dinner with her’

But

‘i’m really hungry…it’s just a dinner right?’

“yoona…are you okay?” xiao xaio ask after yoona look like she in another space…

Yoona startled and the she look again at xiao xaio

“okay…let’s get dinner”

 

**

Taeyeon is coming to yoona apartment after her wife said she will be there for a while…

Jessica doesn’t want to leave tiffany alone…tiffany is not in a condition where you can leave her alone…

Taeyeon understand and she decide to just having dinner there with tiffany and her wife cause it’s already a dinner time…

 

Taeyeon take away a lot of food and she know her wife and tiffany really like american food…so she buy pizza and some other thing

Taeyeon arrive at the apartment and after she got in she see her wife is reading a magazine while television is on…

She already assume that the program that air is not interesting to her wife….

Jessica look at taeyeon after she hear taeyeon make some noise while she take off her shoes and arrange it properly

 

“baby…you buy so much” jessica said while she get up approaching taeyeon and take all the food that taeyeon carry

“i’m hungry…I didn’t get to eat proper lunch...I got so busy” taeyeon is pouting

Jessica peck taeyeon lips cause she find her wife look so cute….

They get inside the apartment and taeyeon is looking around…

Jessica already put all the food in the kitchen and now she back with taeyeon…

She is helping taeyeon take off her coat and her tie…

 

“where is fany?” taeyeon ask jessica while jessica properly folded taeyeon coat…

today taeyeon wear a coat because Mr Im want to attend a special meeting…yuri is also wear a proper suit and they both look hot in it

Jessica look so daze this morning after she find taeyeon looking so handsome…

She almost didn’t let taeyeon to go to her office this morning….

 

“she is sleeping…she look tired even she doesn’t do anything…” jessica laugh a bit….

“i think you will be sleeping a lot more than her when you get pregnant….you are sleeping princess”

taeyeon laugh loudly while she voice out her opinion…

With that she got a loud smack at her stomach…she let out a groan…

 

“served you right…”

“kidding…..” taeyeon try to hug her wife to gesture that she is just kidding…

Jessica push her wife face away from her

 

“you smell and you need to get bath….go to yoona guest room now..I’ll find a cloth for you to wear”

Jessica look so serious at this moment but taeyeon still want to get her hug…

“baby…hug first” taeyeon try her puppy face to her wife

“NOW KIM TAEYEON!!!!” jessica said and taeyeon quickly run to get bath…

Better leave before her wife become hellsica…

Tiffany woke up hearing jessica voice…she get out and she see jessica is preparing the table for a dinner…

 

“who are you yelling to?” tiffany ask jessica while she slowly sit on the chair at the table…

“taeyeon…stubborn midget…I’m sorry for waking y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter