stupid

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 22

**

NIckhun taken a peek at the window and he is looking around the road in front of the apartment….

He somehow feeling so insecure…

 

“you still didn’t answer my question? What are you doing at the hospital?” Nickhun ask tiffany again…

“i’m not feeling well so I get for a check up…”

tiffany try to convince Nickhun and it’s look like nikchun is belivening it now…

 

“you come here alone? Why paris?” NIckhun ask again

Tiffany is cursing inside….nickhun ask to many question…she need to think something…

“i need a rest..so I came alone…why are you doing this nick?” tiffany try to start her mission….

 

“why not? You are still mine tiffany…” Nikchun is looking at tiffany

Tiffany is sitting on the couch …

“i don’t love you anymore…” tiffany is trying her best right now…

“who you love now? That Im?” nikchun look angry…

 

“yes…I love her…you are crazy Nick”

Nikchun scoff…he walk to tiffany….

“I am crazy…you will surprise if you know what did I do to lees the pain in my heart…”

“what did you do?” tiffany is curious….she actually already know….

 

“i want Im know what I feel…Im Yoona embarrassed me in public and I make her have a hard time”

Tiffany fake a surprise…

“don’t tell me you….” tiffany is ready for the confession….

 

“yes I did…I burned Im facility and I’m happy now cause they lost a billion dollar”

Nickhun is laughing alone….

Tiffany feel scared looking at nickhun face…he look like a psycho person….

 

“you did what??” tiffany try to fake a yelling….if nickhun is smart she will notice what tiffany is doing right now….

“I THE ONE THAT BURNED THE FACILITY…ARE YOU DEAF?” nickhun is yelling and tiffany is feeling relived…

“how did you do it…?”

 

“i just follow the plan….hyuna did all the planning….”

“hyuna??” tiffany is surprise….

“yes hyuna….we want Im to have a hard time cause they are such a arrogant family…” nickhun laugh alone again…

Tiffany is thinking and now she know yoona is not really at fault the other day…

 

“people die you know because of your stupid revenge…..”

“so what? My heart is happy when The Im is sad….”

“you sick nickhun…you really need a help…”

 

Nikchun want to yell at tiffany for speak to him like he need help but then someone crush the door of the apartment and they look like a swat team…

The squad are yelling and they are holding a big weapon….

nickhun is so surprise that he is stuck to the floor and someone from the squad yelling at him again…

 

“GET DOWN!!! GET DOWN NOW!!!! ON YOUR KNEES….!!!!”

one from the squad yelling at nickhun and they make nikchun get on his knees…

Another person grab the gun in nickhun possession and put it away…

 

the other person the handcuff nikchun…they made nikchun lie on the floor….

Nickhun just look they tiffany out of the place….

Nikchun didn’t expect all this at all….

 

**

Everyone at the police headquarters and the police are finish taking statement of all the people…

Mr Im and Mr Hwang and all the people is talking at the outside the room of detention room…

 

The police held nickhun in there and they record everything when police asking question to nickhun….

Nickhun try to be a stubborn bastard but the evidence is there so police just smirk at him…

He can’t get away from this anymore….

After that police meet Mr Im and explain what will happen next…

 

“Mr Im…he will go to prison…we will make sure he will there for a long time” Inspector lee said….

“good then…I just hope my worker that die that day will get a justice…”

All the people there nodded their head agreeing to what M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter