I'm sorry

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7

 

**

Mr Hwang and Mr IM at the cafe enjoying their coffee….

it’s almost lunch time now and they decide to just sit there and have their lunch there….

 

The cafe situated at the ground floor of the building…

they choose to sit inside the cafe and be in a bit seclude place so that they can talk quietly….

 

“this project could make both of our company have a big profit…I think we should help each other out…”

Mr hwang smile looking at Mr Im…

They both happy with this project and hope everything will go according to the plan…

 

“i think we should do that…”

 

“does your daughter know my daughter before this?”

Mr Hwang ask for a confirmation from Mr Im….

 

“i think not….but they look close just now…you know anything about them?”

Mr Im take a sips of his coffee..

 

“no..but tiffany does look different yesterday….” mr hwang wondering again...

 

“speaking of our daughter…here they are…” Mr Im look closely outside the cafe…..

Mr Hwang then also look at that direction….

tiffany is moving to enter the cafe but then yoona hold her wrist…..

 

In the cafe there’s not a lot of people so Mr Hwang and Mr Im can hear what they say…

both of their daughter didn’t notice their father also in that cafe….

 

“tiffany…wait…” yoona already grab tiffany wrist and she make tiffany face her….

Yoona notice they are inside the cafe now and there’s only one customer inside the cafe…

she didn’t notice their father are also there….

 

“what do you want?” tiffany look upset….

 

“i’m sorry…if you angry about what happen yesterday I know it was my fault….”

yoona move her hand from tiffany wrist and hold tiffany hand gently….

Tiffany notice it and she let yoona do that….

 

“don’t say something that you never want to say…” tiffany look straight at yoona eyes…

 

“i’m really sorry baby…” yoona then smile sheepishly at tiffany….

Mr Hwang and Mr Im hear what yoona said and both of them look at each other…they seem surprise….

 

“see….you do that again…urghhh….” tiffany move and leave yoona again…

Tiffany is hungry and she want to eat lunch…she line up behind the guy that waiting for his order…

 

“baby…don’t leave me…” yoona is tailing behind tiffany….

Tiffany ignore yoona and just stand for the que…

 

the guy in front of tiffany then already get his order and he turn around….

He stop…

 

“Stephanie??” that guy said something to tiffany…

Tiffany is surprise…what is he doing here?

 

“Nickhun…what are you doing here?”

Yoona is behind tiffany and confuse….

 

Did they know each other?

 

 

 

 

 

**

Yoona is puzzle when she see that guy who’s name is nickhun stare intensely at tiffany….

 

“What are you doing here?” tiffany ask nickhun….tiffany look trouble….

 

“I’m looking for you…I’m glad to meet you here” nickhun smile at tiffany…

Tiffany don’t smile back…

 

“you have no business with me anymore…I don’t want to see you….” tiffany move and want to get away….

Nickhun then hold her wrist tightly and tiffany wince in pain….

 

“tiffany wait….you still my girl…” nickhun still hold tiffany wrist….

Why everyone is holding my wrist today….?? tiffany curse in her head….

 

“we are over nickhun…we are over when you decide to cheat on me…let me go….”

tiffany struggle to let her hand go

 

“you are mine hwang…” nickhun hold more tightly and yoona cannot watch anymore….

Yoona then get in front of tiffany and hold nickhun hand….

 

Mr Hwang already get up to get to her daughter but then Mr Im stop him…

He signal him to sit back and watch what happen….

 

“My daughter is there…don’t worry…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter