kiss

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 15

**

Yoona getting call from her twin and they have problem in the office…it was an emergency…

yuri is in panic and yoona also need to be there…

 

Something make yoona heart so heavy to go to her office….to be exact it’s someone….

Yoona is sitting on the bed beside tiffany and tiffany is resting on the bed….

 

“are you sure you going to be okay?” the doe eye girl feeling worried….

“i’m okay…yuri need you” tiffany said to yoona with her pale face…

 

“okay then…but call me if anything happen…I will call sooyoung to accompany you for today….is that okay?”

yoona is still feeling not good…

“okay…” fany try to give her smile but she look so weak….

 

“take care..I will come back as soon as I can…I love you” yoona then kiss tiffany cheek and the she get out from the room…

“i love you too”

 

Tiffany see yoona back out from the room…

Tiffany feel really sick and she don’t know why…she feel dizzy and feel weird…

 

Why am I feel so weak?

Tiffany decide to sleep a bit and she sure sooyoung will come in no time….

 

 

**

Yoona arrive at the office and the situation in the office is not good…everyone seem busy and yoona finally see her twin…

Her twin look a bit flustered…

 

“hey yul…what is happening?” yoona grab her twin hand….

“thank god you are here….appa is so furious right now?” yuri take a deep breath…

 

“what happen?” yoong can sense something that not good already happen….

“one of our facilities and factory burn down and there is casualty…”

Yoona is surprise and she already touch her forehead…the headache will come soon….

 

“is it bad?”

“this is bad…three people die and police receive a report that someone intentionally start the fire at the factory”

 

“oh my god…”

“let’s go and see appa first…”

Yoona and yuri walk faster to meet their father…the CEO of this company…

 

 

 

**

Tiffany is still in her bed and she feel like she cannot move her body anymore…

she doesn’t eat all day and she literally doesn’t have anymore energy left in her….

 

Sooyoung been accompany her all day and sooyoung don’t know what to do with tiffany…

she is so stubborn…sooyoung want to take her to the clinic but tiffany keep saying no….

 

Sooyoung is sitting on the bed with tiffany and she helping massage tiffany head to less the pain that been bothering her….

Everything seem quiet now but suddenly tiffany get up from the bed and she run to the toilet for the ten times today…

 

Sooyoung is following from behind and she is more worried now…

Tiffany is vomiting and she look so pale….after tiffany done sooyoung help her get into the bed…

 

“fany ah…” sooyoung sound so worried…

“i’m okay…really I’m okay….” tiffany lie down back on the bed….

 

“no you are not okay…”

“i just need some rest….”

 

“tomorrow if you are still like this I’m taking you to a doctor….final” sooyoung make a stern voice…tiffany is never listen….

Sooyoung can’t call yoona or yuri cause she know both of them is so busy…

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter