Pringles

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 24

**

Taeyeon is talking to a someone on the phone an by the way that she is making face yuri know who she talking at this moment…

It’s not really hard to guess actually…

Yuir ia laughing at taeyeon and she is thankful that sooyoung is not loving yoona the way jessica loving yoona…

It’s weird sometimes when yuri look at jessica a bit concern about yoona but yuri know that yoona really remind jessica about her sister….

Taeyon is making ‘help face’ at yuri but yuri doesnt want to get involve with jessica….she could get a nag forever from jessica…

“baby…is yoona okay?” jessica ask taeyeon…

“urmmm…..” taeyeon is hesitantly to tell the truth cause she know jessica will get really worried….

“baby….answer me….” jessica is waiting nervously

“she….she is fine…” taeyeon is stutters…

“don’t lie to me tae….”

As always jessica know when taeyeon is lying about something…

“she is….okay….something did happen….”

“what happen??” jessica feel worried now….

“i tell you later baby…please….it’s a long story….”

“okay…just make sure you and everybody is okay….I’m worried…” jessica is telling the truth….

She is do worried to death…not be able to follow them to paris is torture for jessica….

“i will…tiffany is talking to yoona now…yoona is angry earlier…but now she seem not anymore….hurmm….weird…”

Taeyeon is wondering what they talk about….

“yoona is not going to get mad for a long time…trust me…did yoona already know that tiffany is pregnant with her child?”

“what?????” taeyeon is surprise and with taeyeon voice yuri is falling from her chair because she feel surprise too…

“opsss…I guess no one know yet…” jessica is cupping …she promise to make it secret….

Taeyeon is surprise and she look at yuri…

“yul…yoona make tiffany pregnant….!!!” taeyeon said to yuri with a surprise face….

“what?? are you crazy??” yuri eyes is big...

**

“why are you telling me now?” yoona is still sound upset

“you were so angry at me….” tiffany is pouting…she try her hardest to make yoona less angry at her

Yoona let out a sigh

“you lie to me….!!”

“i’m not lying….I’m just not telling...there is a different in that…” tiffany is grinning widely now…

She repeat what yoona telling her when they were just meet before

“that my line…don’t use it…” yoona glaring at tiffany…

“please forgive me….” tiffany make her aegyo…

Yoona is already defeated but she don’t want tiffany to know…she need to use this advantage…

“if we already did it why you push me when I want to kiss you that night? I thought that will be our first kiss” yoona is frowning now….

She is upset…being rejected by tiffany is hurt

“actually I push you because I don’t want anything to happen again…I feel relieve when yuri came that night….”

“a kiss won’t lead to a bad thing” yoona is thinking…

“what? Haven’t you realized? A kiss lead me to get pregnant….you idiot” tiffany is angry now…yoona is annoying to her

How can yoona think that all of this is so simple?

“it’s  good thing…not a bad thing….are sure this baby is mine?” yoona afraid to ask this question but she really need to ask anyway…

“i never done it with anyone else…not even nickhun!!” tiffany smack yoona arm…

Yoona wince in pain….

“i need a reassurance from you…I beat nickhun because he was bluffing about already getting some from you” yoona is talking the reason she beat nikchun until he become a pie

“you believe what he said?” tiffany is upset now….

“no…that’s why I beat him….I was so angry and he dare to make a fun of what I told him the other day at the cafe” yoona is explaining…

“what you told him?”

“don’t touch you and he dare to touch so I assume he looking for trouble himself….”

Tiffany is smiling now…she know yoona love her….

“i love you….” suddenly tiffany said the love words to her fiancee

“.….” yoona is frowning….

“what wrong??? “ tiffany is whining….yoona not responding to her…..

“that your punishment….I won’t say it until I’m ready….”

“waeeee…???” tiffany is feeling miserable…she need her love….

Hearing that from yoona does something to her heart…maybe she the one that being sensitive but she feeling upset when yoona doesn’t want to say that yoona love her too…

Tiffany is frowning and her lips suddenly tremble a bit…yoona notice it and slowly yoona see tiffany eyes is filling with tears and it’s soon become more and more…

Yoona is feeling panic now….she just want to tease tiffany a bit for not telling her the truth but she also weak for tiffany tears…

The tears fall and yoona is feeling the worse now….

“why are you crying?” yoona look scared to death

Tiffany keep crying and her tears fall on her cheek and tiffany literally can’t stop her tears…

“hey…hey…don’t cry please…I’m sorry…” yoona doesn’t know what to do cause tiffany is crying hard now…

People on the plane notice tiffany is crying bit they know they can’t get involve…lovers quarrel

Yoona get down on her knees and she is now in front of tiffany…she put both of her hand on tiffany cheek and make tiffany look at her…

She know she is weak the moment she see tiffany crying…

“look at me…i’m sorry…I didn’t meant to make you feeling so upset….I’m sorry baby…”yoona try to make tiffany stop crying….

“i…..sob….love….sob…love you” tiffany said with a difficulty….she even get a hiccup for crying….

Yoona is smiling looking at her adorable girlfriend…she want to laugh but she know tiffany will get more upset….

She will getting married to tiffany soon so there is no point on taking this matter into a childish fight

“i love you too…don’t cry please….” yoona hug tiffany and pull her closer….she kiss tiffany neck and know tiffany need a comfort now….

Tiffany circle her hand around yoona neck and pull yoona closer…tiffany know she is looking silly now but she can’t control it….

“i’m sorry….” tiffany stop her cry but she still having a hiccup….

Yoona then cares tiffany back…yoona is taking her time to comfort her girl and she saw yuri and taeyeon from her corner eyes….

They are smiling and winking at yoona…they even high five each other and yoona heard what they said…

Nice!!!!

Somehow yoona know they are up to something…

When tiffany calm a bit yoona loose the hug and look at her girl…

“why are you crying so much baby? Is it because you pregnant?” yoona is curious…tiffany is not a cry baby to yoona…yes…she is clinging at sometimes but not a crybaby

When tiffany heard the question she cry again….yoona hug her back….

What the?

Is my baby in her tummy cause tiffany to be so emotional?

Oh my god…..

**

The wedding is in two weeks and tiffany  now is three months pregnant…her baby bump is not very visible to the people but tiffany can feel her tummy is getting bigger by days…

After what happen in paris yoona and tiffany relat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter