will you

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 18

**

Yoona is sitting in front of her father in her father working room after she got back from jeju….

she put her head at the table and play with her father pen…

She keep playing with it and that distract Mr Im from his work….

 

Mr Im look at his daugther…yoona is a good girl and losing her mother at the young age really make yoona a strong person…

But today she look weak and miserable….

she never come to her father working room accept for work and now Mr Im know her daughter not here for work….

He look at yoona that keep playing with the pen….

 

“okay….spill it yoong….what is it?” Mr Im stop her work at his laptop

“appa…is my marriage still on?” yoona ask her father…she still playing with the pen….

 

“yes…why? You don’t want to get married?” Mr Im is surprise with yoona question

“can I tell you a secret?” yoona think her father need to know about this….

 

“what secret?”

“appa…tiffany is pregnant…” yoona is speaking in slow voice…she afraid of what her father reaction…

Mr Im get silent for a moment and yoona is feeling nervous with her father reaction

 

“i know…she already explain everything to me and her father” Mr Im answer casually

“you know?? why didn’t you tell me….?” yoona is surprise….

 

“why should I tell you? If I tell you…will your decision change? Are you not going to love tiffany anymore…?”

Mr Im look intently at yoona face….

 

“i still love her…I love her so much…” yoona is staring at the pen now…

Mr Im find yoona attitude is freaking adorable….

 

“then what’s the problem? You think she cheat on you?”

“she not that kind of person appa…I can’t believe that she ever cheat on me”

 

“then trust her…”

Yoona is thinking…she look at her father face….

 

“i just wonder how it happen..I was with her all the time…”

Mr Im sigh..he know he need to say something to his daughter so that his daughter will have a happiness

 

“yoong ah…tiffany also didn’t want this to happen…it’s beyond her will…if she can forgive you for crushing her trust why can you do the same to her?”

Mr Im touch her daughter shoulder…

 

Yoona is thinking again and now she feel like she already know her answer….

Her father trust tiffany then why she should doubt tiffany love for her….

 

Even tiffany pregnant with somebody else child, tiffany didn’t love that person….

Tiffany love her and yoona is sure of that….

Yoona is smiling at her father…

 

“ thank you appa….” yoona get up and hug Mr Im….

Mr Im just smile at his daughter…

 

Mr Im know tiffany make a mistake but her daughter also make the same mistake….

They love each other…why can’t they be together….

Losing the person that we love is hurt and Mr Im know that very well

 

 

**

 Yoona is dragging her twin to the mall to find something and yuri is feeling mad at yoona…

she suppose to eat lunch with her fiancee today…

They arrive at the mall and yoona is looking very excited….

 

“ya…what are we doing here?” yuri ask her twin…

Yoona is smiling alone….

 

“you will know….” yoona is walking fast….

Yuri follow from behind and then they arrive at one store…yuri is still wandering…

why are they there and yoona is feeling really excited…

 

Just in this few days yoona look like a person that have her heart getting crush and now she look like a new person…

Yuri know yoona is dissapointed at tiffany for getting pregnant but yuri already know that all that is not tiffany fault…

 

tiffany didn’t know how it happen…

But as yoona twin yuri know she suppose to be on yoona side…

She just want yoona to make a decision with a clear head…because this will determined the future of Im Yoona and tiffany Hwang

 

“why are we at tiffany & Co?” yuri is wondering

Yoona look at her twin….she feel yuri is really stupid now….

 

“you think?” yoona having fun looking at yuri face…

“do you miss you girlfriend?” yuri is sometimes is really slow in thinking…

 

“what?? if I miss her I find her at hospital…of course not….” yoona smack her twin head…

“don’t smack me…!! how would I know….” yuri groan in pain…

 

Little did they know there been a few people that been taking picture of the both at the shop….

They are taking the picture secretly….

 

“I’m going to buy a ring for her…” they already inside the shop and yoona is looking at the ring inside inside the glasess in front of her…

They all look really beautiful and yoona don’t know what to choose now…

 

“for me?” yuri is smiling….

Yoona make an annoying face…what the??

 

“why would I buy it for you?”

Yuri laughing….

 

“you said it’s for her…her could mean me…right??” yuri is still laughing….

Teasing her twin is yuri favorite thing to do in her life….

 

Yoona try too smack yuri again but this time yuri is is ready for her twin attack…

The store worker laugh when she see how cute this twin is….

Yoona keep looking at the ring…

 

“do yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter