Love

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 13

**

The dinner last night went well with sooyoung and tiffany deal with the twin attic behavior….

They really hard to deal with if they sick….

 

After the dinner yuri insist to sleep with yoona but yoona doesn’t want tiffany to go to her apartment and at last sooyoung sleep with tiffany on the guest room….

Tiffany is really defeated with yoona…

 

The fact that yoona is helping her before this make her heart soft for that doe eye girl…

Sooyoung and tiffany already up this morning and they decide to make a simple pancake breakfast…

 

The twin is still sleeping and now after the breakfast is ready tiffany is going to yoona room to wake the twin….

Tiffany walk into the room and see that the twin having the same position while sleeping….tiffany find it amusing….how can this be?

they also sleep in the same position…I don’t have anything to say anymore….

Tiffany approach yoona bed and then she touch yoona arm and the she shake it a little…

 

“yoong..wake up…let’s have breakfast….”

“urmmm….five more minutes….” yoona shift her position and cover her face with the blanket….

 

“yoong…get up….yuri…” tiffany try her luck to wake yuri too…

But yuri doesn’t even move…

 

Tiffany then getting frustrated….she sit on the bed beside yoona….she still holding yoona arm….

She is thinking what she should do now…the twin is really stubborn….

 

Tiffany then look at the floor at the end of the bed….she see something….

She so surprise beyond anything and she start to screaming and jumping around like she seen a ghost….

Arghhhhhhhhhhh………….

 

The scream is so loud….the twin woke up instantly and look around….

they see tiffany is jumping around and still screaming….

 

“fany ah…what wrong?” yoona is still in her dreaming standing in front of tiffany….

Sooyoung heard the scream rushing to the room…yuri is sitting on the bed…..

Tiffany then quickly hug yoona and she buried her face at yoona shoulder…she look so scared….

 

“bug…bug…bug…bug!!!!!” tiffany said is so fast that everyone is looking where the bug is….

Sooyoung also looking around and suddenly she spot a candle on the floor with one dead black cockroach…

 

“what is that candle and cockroach doing on that floor…?” sooyoung ask yoona….

Yoona and yuri is grinning away….tiffany is still hugging yoona and look so scared..

 

“we found that cockroach last night and we….” yoona stop her words…

Yoona look at yuri

 

“and we decide to burn it…” yuri is cover her face with the blanket and she is scared to her fiancee….

“oh my god…this two choding…!! I’m so done with both of you” sooyoung look so angry now…

 

Tiffany is hitting yoona shoulder….she hate bug…

how could they left the dead black cockroach on the floor just like that….

 

“i’m sorry…I won’t do it again….” yoona try to make tiffany calm down

“i hate bug….”

 

“i didn’t know…”

“both of you…settle your mess…I want it clean!!” sooyoung is glaring at both of them

 

Sooyoung then gesture tiffany to get out from the room and they go to the table to have breakfast….

Yoona and yuri just look at their other half…

 

“it’s your fault yoong…why you don’t put the cockroach in the trash bin last night….” yuri blame yoona…

“i thought you already do it last night….this is your fault…” yoona also blame yuri….

 

“your girl voice is so loud….” yuri is lying back on the bed….

“my ears hurt…oh my god…I didn’t know she dislike bug so much…”

yoona touch her ears….she hope her ears doesn’t bleed any time soon….

 

“i thought T-rex come to eat her…hahaha” yuri is laughing….yoona also laughing….

“i should call ultraman or someone to fight the T-rex…hahaha”

Both of them is laughing so hard….

 

 

**

Tiffany is sitting on her chair inside her office and today she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter