Sick

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 16

**

Sooyoung is wearing her coat and she want to go to the door….

but suddenly tiffany walk to enter back the apartment and she walk faster to her room….

 

Sooyoung can’t even ask anything and she look tiffany close her door harshly and then she see yoona get into the apartment chasing after tiffany…

What is happening?

 

Sooyoung become stone in the living…

Yoona then try to open tiffany door but it’s locked….yoona knock the door

 

“fany ah….I’m sorry…” yoona look so worried….

Sooyoung slowly approach yoona from behind and she find yoona look so panic….

 

“what happpen yoong?” sooyoung ask yoona

“it’s my fault….” yoona is tearing….

 

Tiffany get into the room and she hear yoona voice from the outside…

She feeling the worst now….she sit at the bed edge and her tears is flowing without any obstacle now…

 

Tiffany is crying hard….she feeling the pain…

The pain is eating her alive….why she have to feel it again…?

 

Tiffany head is full of that question….

Suddenly she feeling a headache and she feel really dizzy…..

Tiffany world suddenly become so black and tiffany fall on the floor beside the bed….

 

 

**

Yoona is still try to open the door…

“baby…please open the door…I will explain what happen….” yoona is desperate….

Sooyoung touch yoona shoulder and yoona stop for a while and take a deep breath…

 

“what happen?” sooyoung try to calm yoona…

“hyuna come and fany saw we kissed…” yoona pull her hair….

 

“you kissed hyuna???” sooyoung is surprise….

“what? No….she kiss me….I didn’t manage to avoid it….” yoona explaining thing….

Yoona try again to open the door….

 

“what is she doing here?”

“i don’t know…but I’ll kill her later…” yoona is mad…

 

“fany is really sick you know…I was about to take her to the clinic….” sooyoung look worried too now…

“oh god…fany ah….fany..” yoona keep knock the door…

Tiffany didn’t even respond to both of them….they in panic…

 

“do you know where the spare key is?” sooyoung ask yoona…

“no I don’t” yoona try to push the door with her shoulder but the door still closed

 

“oh my god…what we should do now?”

Yoona is thinking and she doesn’t feel good at all…

Yoona then decide to so something….she gesture to sooyoung to get away from the door…

 

Before sooyoung could even ask yoona what she going to do yoona already kick the door with her feet…

The door break and yoona quickly get in….yoona looking for the person she love….

She found her lying looking so pale on the floor…yoona quickly go to fany and touch her cheek….

 

“baby….fany ah….get up….baby…” yoona is in real panic

Sooyoung follow from behind she also surprise…

 

Yoona then quickly hold tiffany with her arms and she want to carry tiffany out of the room…

“sooyoung let’s go….” yoona half yell to sooyoung…

Sooyoung quickly move and she open the front door…they quickly move to elevator and decent down….

 

“baby…hang on…I’m so sorry….” yoona looking at tiffany face….

Yoona regret never been so much in her life

 

 

 

**

“what happen?” yuri ask sooyoung when she arrive at the hospital….

Yuri look at her twin…she look so horrible…yoona doesn’t want to talk and she just looking nowhere…

She is feeling so guilty….

 

“tiifany pass out….” sooyoung answer to her fiancee….

Sooyoung also look so worried….yuri hug her fiancee and she kiss sooyoung cheek…

Yuri whisper something

 

“she is going to okay…”

Yuri loose the hug and then she stand in front of her twin….yuri look at yoona eyes….

 

Yuri immediately know what yoona feel right now…she was afraid….

Yuri hug yoona and yoona burst into tears….yuri tighten the hug and yoona is sobbing at her shoulder…

 

“yul….”

“yes yoong….” yuri try to calm yoona but she know yoona is feeling afraid….

 

“i’m so sorry….” yoona try to speak between her sobs…

“it’s not your fault….” yuri don’t know what to say to calm her twin….

 

“it is my fault….I’m so sorry….”

Yoona keep crying and yuri look at sooyoung face…sooyoung also crying looking at yoona like that….

Yuri feel sorry to her twin…

 

After yoona calm down a bit they sit quietly at at the chair outside the treatment room….

Yuri never seen yoona like this…yoona is a strong girl….she rarely crying and she always keep it inside…

 

Yuri have made her conclusion now…

Im Yoona is really in love with tiffany hwang….

 

 

 

**

Tiffany is lying down on the bed…she a bit better now after the doctor start the treatment for her….

The doctor smile at tiffany and the nurse beside him also smile….

 

“are you feeling better now?” the doctor ask tiffany and the nurse get out from the room….

“i’m feeling okay…what’s wrong with me doctor?” tiffany ask after she find a more comfortable position…

 

“be careful…you are really fragile right now…” the doctor look worried….

“i can’t move?” tiffany is surprise….

 

“you can move but please slowly and be very careful…”

Tiffany look at the doctor and find him weird….

What is wrong with me?

 

The doctor realized tiffany look at him and he know he need to start explaining thing now…

The doctor explain everything to tiffany why she pass out and she feeling so weak this few days…

Tiffany hear a words by words what the doctor say and after that she keep silent and she look trouble…

 

“are you sure doctor?” tiffany ask the doctor for conformation….

“the lab test result showing all that I suspect is true…you need to be very careful after this…”

 

“oh my god…I’m having a….” tiffany is in great surprise….she didn’t expect this at all…

“yes you are…I’m sorry if you not ready to hear this….”

 

“this is impossible… “ tiffany whisper to to herself….

“is there any family that I should inform about this?” the doctor ask tiffany….

Tiffany is thinking hard…she still can’t believe what happen to her….

 

“can you help me doctor?” tiffany look back at the doctor….

“yes…anything please….”

 

“can you keep what you find about me as a secret? I don’t want my family to know from you…I will tell them myself….”

tiffany plead the doctor…

“are you sure? This is serious miss hwang…..”

 

“I’m sure…”

“alright then…I will not speak a words….and you have my words…” the doctor then leave tiffany alone….

After the doctor get ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter