Lunch

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 4

**

 

Tiffany is waiting for her client at the factory office…apparently her father decide to make her take this project….

another big companies need a large amount of supplies that tiffany company can provide and according to his father this contract is worth million if they be able to supply the demand….

 

At first her father wanted to handle this project himself but suddenly he change his mind….

Tiffany wonder why…but who is she to question her father decision…everything is in the CEO hand….

 

Tiffany is checking her email at her phone before the manager come to the office and speaks something to tiffany….

 

“miss tiffany…the client is here….” The manager then get outside back…tiffany follow from behind….

Tiffany make sure she look good before go out…there a large mirror in the office….

when she satisfied she make her way….

 

Tiffany she her client…apparently her client today is a girl…she look really gorgeous and tall from behind….

That person turn around and like a slow motion tiffany smile become a frown….

 

“are you from Im Corporation??” tiffany is surprise that her destiny with yoona is such a strong connection…..

Why is she here?? aishhh….

 

Yoona raise her eyebrows when she looks at tiffany….

 

“tiffany…wait..you are hwang?” yoona point to tiffany…

 

“how you know?” tiffany is looking weirdly at yoona…is she stalking me now?

Tiffany is already thinking the bad thing…

 

“I was told that I will meet a hwang here…”

 

“Hwang Tiffany…you are?” tiffany somehow feeling awkward now…

she throws her hand to have a hand shake with yoona and she hope yoona take her hand…

 

“I’m Yoona…” yoona take tiffany hand…

somehow tiffany feel yoona hand is very warm and she feeling something….

 

What are you thinking tiffany…get yourself together…

 

“shall we start then?”

Tiffany then makes her first step…

she need to tour yoona around the factory and if everything is alright the Im Corporation will sign the contract soon…

 

Yoona is walking behind tiffany and tiffany nervous like hell right now….

Her smile is so pretty…

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

“So how you think about our facilities…is it meet your expectation?”

tiffany close her file and then she look back at yoona who sitting in front of her in the factory office…

 

They already tour around the factory and tiffany already explains a lot to yoona about their factory…

Yoona seem satisfied with tiffany factory but tiffany doesn’t want to put a high hope…

this is Im Corporation…they have a high reputation in their quality standard…

 

“you have a good factory here and I think you be able to supplies us the good product…I need to take a further discussion with Mr Im and he will  give the final decision…but your company have my support on this….”

Tiffany looks at yoona dreamily…yoona look so cool while working….she has that cool aura….

 

“Thank you for the compliment and I hope we can have a good deal between our companies….”

 

“I hope too…” yoona then smile at tiffany

Tiffany feel butterfly fly around her and get into her stomach…it’s been a while since she feel anything like this….

 

Yoona get her thing and then she look back at tiffany…

Tiffany shows her puzzle face….

 

“What?”

 

“lunch with me…” yoona show her cute face…tiffany feel surprise….

Just now Im Yoona is so cool but now…why she so cute?? Tiffany stares at yoona face…

 

“what? I don’t think…..”

 

“Please…please…” yoona is pleading cutely at tiffany…

Tiffany found this is weird….they doesn’t close with each other but why yoona doing this to her….

 

“I need to go to….” Tiffany is shuttering and yoona take the opportunity….

 

“Okay…great…I’ll wait you at my car….”

With that yoona got out from the room and heading towards her car….

 

“Wait….i didn’t agree…” before tiffany could finish her words yoona is gone….

What happening here? Why she doing this to me…I need to get back to office….

 

Tiffany wondering alone….this Im Yoona is so unpredictable….

She will wait for me? Should I go?

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

Yoona is waiting in her car…she turn on the radio and then she check message in her phone…

 

She got her message from yuri and she said someone is waiting her at the office and now yoona think this is a wise decision to ask tiffany to have lunch with her…

 

She can’t go back to the office and she don’t want to eat lunch alone so tiffany is the answer….

Yoona keep looking through her window and she still doesn’t see tiffany….

 

Suddenly while yoona still focus on her phone someone knock her car windows….

Yoona smile looking at tiffany but unfortunately tiffany doesn’t smile back at her…

 

Yoona open the door and then tiffany slowly gets into the car….

 

“where are we going?” tiffany ask yoona….tiffany is frowning  while looking at yoona…

 

“we are going to have lunch…don’t worry…I will sent you back to your office after this…”

 

“why you ask me?”

 

“you are the person that happen to be in front of me just now…”

yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter