Don't go

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 19

**

Jessica, taeyeon, yuri and sooyoung all at the cafe just across the hospital that tiffany been warded…

they all want to see tifffany this evening…

 

All of them already heading towards the room and they decide to not bother tiffany first cause yoona is with her….

This is the first time yoona visit after a few days….

 

All of them know yoona is dissapointed with what happen recently and she is blaming tiffany and herself…

everything could be different if yoona would be careful and tiffany didn’t do a mistake like this…

But everything already happen and no one can change the fate….

 

“is yoong okay yul?” jessica ask yuri….sooyoung and taeyeon also anticipate yuri answer….

“she’s okay now…but she really look devastated when she know about tiffany get pregnant…”

Yuri answer and then she take a sips of her coffee…

 

“i’m worried about yoong…I didn’t get to meet her after that day..” jessica look worried….

“i went to tiffany & co yesterday…yoona look excited….”

 

“really?” taeyeon ask yuri….

“after she talk to appa she ask me to accompany her to that store….she buy a ring” yuri is looking excited too…

Jessica sigh in relieve…jessica feel something lift up from her shoulder…

All is going well…

 

“you worried so much about yoong…can you worried a bit about me?” taeyeon suddenly ask her fiancee…

“this is about yoong and my best friend…of course I’ll be worried….why would I be worried about you?”

jessica girlfriend…

 

“baby…how could you?? I’m hurting…” taeyeon make a hurt expression and she put her hand at her heart…

Sooyoung and yuri laugh at taeyeon….

Something attract sooyoung eyes and she is focus at the television….

 

“what are you looking at baby?” yuri ask her girl…

“baby…isn’t that you?” sooyoung is so focus on the televsion…it was an evening news….

“what???”yuri is surprise…

 

~AFTER THE UNFORTUNATE INCIDENT IN ONE OF THE IM CORPOARTION FACILITY LAST MONTHS THE POLICE HAD BEEN REPORTED THAT THE INCIDENT HAVE A CRIMINAL INTENTION AFTER THEY MAKE AN INVESTIGATION…

POLICE DID NOT REVEAL THE SUSPECT YET BUT THEY ALREADY HAVE THEIR TARGET…THE CASE HAVE BEEN A PRIORITY AFTER 3 PEOPLE DIED IN THAT INCIDENT…

3 DEAD BODY HAVE BEEN SENT TO THEIR OWN COUNTRY WHICH IS THAILAND AFTER THE FAMILY CLAIM TO THE POLICE AND THEY WANT TO BURIED THE BODY IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY…

IM CORPORATION SAID THAT THEY WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOST OF THE FAMILY….

AT THE PRESS CONFERENCE FEW DAYS AGO MR IM THE CEO OF THE COMPANY MAKE A STATEMENT THAT THEY WILL BE RESPONSIBLE...THAT EVENT IS NOT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN AND THEY FEEL SORRY…

MR IM BEEN IN THE PRESS CONFERENCE WITH HIS TWIN DAUGHTER IM YURI AND IM YOONA…

YESTERDAY IT WAS REPORTED THAT MR IM TWIN HAVE BEEN SPOTTED AT THE STORE TIFFANY & CO BUYING A RING…

BEFORE THIS THERE IS RUMOR THAT IM CORPORATION HAVE A BIG PROJECT WITH HWANG INDUSTRY…

INSIDE SOURCE HAVE NOTED THAT THE MARRIAGE IS ALSO POSSIBLE BECAUSE MR IM HAVE BEEN PREPARING THE MARRIAGE FOR HIS TWIN….

IM YURI ALREADY BEEN ENGAGE TO CHOI SOOYOUNG, DAUGHTER OF CHOI CORPORATION AND IM YOONA HAVE BEEN SPOTTED GOING OUT WITH TIFFANY HWANG….

THE MARRIAGE ALSO WILL MAKE THE FAMILY HAVE A CONTROL IN ALL THE BIG PROJECT TO COME  AND THEIR STOCK HAVE BEEN IN A GOOD POSITION IN THIS TWO WEEK….

MOST PEOPLE HAVE AN INTEREST IN THE RUMORS MARRIAGE…

 

 

“what the…???” yuri is surprise...

“baby..are we a celebrity now?” sooyoung ask her fiancee….

Jessica and taeyeon is laughing hard hearing sooyoung words…

 

**

Yoona is lying down on the bed beside tiffany…she hug tiffany waist and put her head on tiffany abdomen…

They watch the television now but the broadcast didn’t attract yoona attention at all….

 

“baby…I love your smell…” yoona suddenly speak her mind…

Tiffany is surprise…this is the second time yoona ever said that to her….

 

“what?”

“your smell is familiar…I don’t know how to explain it…” yoona tighten the hug

Tifany is amused at yoona words….

Yoona look really innocent right now..

 

FLASHBACK

“so…Tiffany Hwang Miyoung…will you marry me?”

Yoona ask tiffany the question that been inside her mind all day

Thank god the question is out of her mind now…

 

Waiting tiffany answer is like a thousand years for yoona…

Everything is moving in slow motion and that make yoona feeling so restless…

Waiting is hard…

 

“are you sure?” tiffany ask yoona before she answer that question

“Im yoona is very sure…” yoona is nodded her head like a child…

 

Tiffany thought yoona head will break looking at yoona nodded her head

Tiffany look inside yoona eyes…

 

Suddenly tiffany move fowards and she kiss yoona lips….yoona is surprise with what tiffany did….

Yoona heart is doing backflip and yoona is feeling so happy…

 

She kiss tiffany back….

Today is the best day ever for Im yoona…

 

After the sweet kiss yoona hug tiffany….tiffany tighten the hug and she is enjoying the moment…

Tiffany also feeling so happy and she is sure with her decision….

 

Tiffany lose the hug and she look at yoona face….she cares yoona cheek…she touch yoona hair….

“baby…don’t you have something to tell me?” yoona ask tiffany while smiling…

“what?” tiffany act innocent….she know what yoona want to hear but she want to love….

 

“i love you…” suddenly yoona said to her girl

“are you hungry right now?” tiffany divert the situation….

 

“baby!!!!” yoona is pouting….

“what???”

 

“im yoona is sad…tiffany hwang is a bad girl…”

Tiffany laughing hearing yoona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter