Behind the story

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 23

**

Mr IM plane is flying smoothly through the cloud and they all heading back to korea….

everyone is relive all this is over but not one person on that plane….

Two person to be exact…

 

Mr Im walk to the back of the plane after meeting the pilot…

Mr Im stop in front of yoona that been seating on the front seat for all the journey….

Mr Im then move closer to yoona and kiss her temple…he know his daughter is still angry…

 

Mr Im doesn’t want to provoke yoona further…it’s better to leave yoona alone now…

Mr Im then move to the back and sit beside with Mr hwang….they are chatting together….

Yuri, taeyeon and tiffany is sitting at the other seat that a bit far from yoona…they all look a bit uneasy at this moment…

 

“yoona hand is bleeding…can we do something about it…I’m worried...” taeyeon said to the people in front of her….

“you want her to punch you? I don’t want to take a risk…angry yoona is not nice you know…”

yuri suddenly said to her cousin…tiffany let out a huge sigh…

 

“jessica will nag at me if she see yoona like this…” taeyeon is pouting…jessica already ask taeyeon to take a good care of yoona…

“she hate me….” suddenly tiffany speak slowly…

Yuri and taeyeon is surprise….

 

“no she’s not….yoona just angry….don’t take her words to your heart….”yuri touch tiffany hand….

“yeah…she need time fany…” taeyeon also encourage tiffany not to take all this to her heart…

 

“she need to know something…I know why she so angry at him” tiffany made up her mind…

Tiffany get up from her seat and she walk to yoona seat….yuri and taeyeon surprise when they see tiffany walk to yoona….

Yuri and taeyeon ready their heart to see what will happen to this couple…..

 

Tiffany stand beside yoona seat…she hope yoona will look at her side but sadly yoona just ignore her…

Tiffany then sit beside yoona seat…yoona still looking at the window and look at the cloud….

Tiffany take a deep breath….she need to be ready…

 

“baby…” tiffany slowly speak to yoona…

Yoona look back at tiffany but her face look static…yoona doesn’t have any reaction…

Yoona look back at the windows….

Tiffany is feeling frustrated now….

 

“baby…talk to me please…” tiffany is pleading to yoona….

Yoona just kept quiet….she look at her feet now…tiffany know yoona is holding up her tears…

 

“I’m sorry if I hurt you…I don’t have a tiny bit intention to hurt you baby…please forgive me…”tiffany is tearing up…

Yoona is still keep quiet…tiffany know to mend yoona heart back is hard and now she know Im yoona is not playing with her…

this is serious matter to yoona…

 

“i’m sorry…” tiffany is whispering….tiffany bravely try to touch yoona hand…she want to feel yoona hand…

Tiffany is grateful yoona just let tiffany hold her hand….

Tiffany then look at yoona bleeding hand and tiffany is thinking that this must be hurt to yoona…

she decide to do something….

 

“can I clean your hand?…please…”

Yoona still didn’t speak a words to tiffany….tiffany then decide to clean them anyway…

 

She take a safety aid kit that yuri get for her earlier and she start to clean yoona wound….

Tiffany know yoona punch a mirror at the hotel that why her wound is this bad…

yoona punch nikchun too hard and make it’s more worse….

 

“i’m not going to get upset if you don’t want to talk to me cause I know all this is my fault…

I’m sorry for not telling you anything….I’m so sorry….”

Tiffany take a medication in the safety aid kit and put it on yoona wound….yoona just look at tiffany face….

Tiffany then take a gauze and then she bandage yoona wound….

 

“but you have something that you should know now…I think it’s time for you to know the truth…”

Yoona look interested now…she take a glance at tiffany…

 

FLASHBACK

Tifany put yoona hand on her shoulder and she try to get yoona into yoona house…yoona is giving tiffany a hard time….

Tiffany is cursing in her heart…she look skinny but why she so heavy…

 

Yoona already sleep in the car but tiffany need yoona to get up because tiffany is not strong enough to carry yoona on her back…

Yoona is so drunk and yoona now is standing but she is holding to tiffany….

 

Tiffany then slap yoona cheek slowly to make yoona a bit awake….yoona open her eyes and look around her…

Tiffany then slowly guide yoona to get into the elevator….

“yoona…open your eyes...why are you so heavy?”tiffany said to yoona…

Hearing this yoona is smiling….

 

“baby…I love you…”yoona said while hugging tiffany….

Tiffany hug yoona back cause she afraid yoona will fall down…

They reach the right floor and tiffany had a hard time to make yoona get out from the elevator…

Annoying to yoona tiffany just drag yoona away…

 

Arriving at yoona apartment tiffany punch in the password and get yoona in…

tiffany get yoona into the room and yoona is now sitting on the edge of the bed….

Tiffany let out a huge sigh cause she feel tired now….

 

“yoona…take off your shoes…” tiffany is giving yoona an instruction…

Tiffany turn around to find yoona more comfortable clothes…

tifany is rummaging yoona wardrobe and she hope she find what she looking for…

 

Yoona is just staring at tiffany back…something tell her that she been looking at the most beautiful person the world…

yoona keep staring at the other person back in that room….

 

“yoona…didn’t you hear what I said…?? you need to take off your shoes….” tiffany is getting frustrated now…

Yoona just looked at tiffany…

Tiffany then decide to sit beside yoona on the bed and she bent down to take off yoona shoes….

 

She also remove yoona socks and put it away…

Tiffany then try to make yoona get off her jacket but then yoona hold her wrist…

Yoona look deep into tiffany eyes….tiffany is surprise with what yoona did…

the hold on her wrist is firm but it’s not hurting her at all…

The way yoona look at her is like she is the most precious thing to yoona…

 

“yoona…you need to re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter