l Love you

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 17

**

After everyone is leaving yoona is still there….she enter tiffany room quietly…

she still doesn’t meet the girl she love….

She feel afraid actually….she afraid tiffany will hate her and leave her…

 

She want tiffany to cool down first…

She will apologize later…

“what are you doing here? Go away…” tiffany suddenly speak and startled yoona…

 

“urmmm…” yoona don’t know what to say to her girl now…

This is the first time yoona is so lost in front of one girl….

she always know how to handle all the girl in her life but not tiffany…

 

She is different to yoona….she is not player yoona at this moment…

To tell the truth player yoona is dead….

Tiffany kill player yoona…Im Yoona now is belong to tiffany solely….

 

“Get out…” tiffany pretend to sleep and facing the other way from yoona….

Yoona then walk slowly beside tiffany bed….

 

“I’m sorry….I didn’t mean to hurt you….” yoona look at tiffany back….

Tiffany didn’t even move and keep facing the other way….

 

“she come at me and I’m sorry I can’t avoid her kiss…I promise this will not happen again…I’m so sorry….”

Yoona plead to her girl…she so lost to tiffany…

 

“you are forgiven….” tiffany suddenly speak and she sit on the bed….

Tiffany look at yoona again….

 

“you are forgiven and now leave me alone…don’t find me again…”

Tiffany said it with such a cold attitude…

Yoona is so surprise…what is she talking about?

No…no…

 

“baby….what…??” yoona stutters her words…

“don’t call me that please…just get out….”tiffany facing the other way…

Yoona eyes is tearing and tiffany know that was because of her….

 

“i don’t understand…..”

“i don’t love you anymore…”

“you lie…” yoona move more closer….

 

“what do you want from me now?” tiffany is also tearing….

“i want you…”yoona is frustrated

“i can’t….” tiffany is crying and that hurt yoona a lot but she doesn’t understand what is tiffany try to say here….

 

“why you can’t??…I love you…I’m sorry for everything that I do wrong to you” yoona raise her voice….

“i don’t love you…” tiffany is still stubborn with her answer

“don’t lie to me!!” yoona is really frustrated…

 

“i can’t be with you Im Yoona!! I Can’t….I made a mistake” tiffany is yelling at yoona….

“what mistake?”

“i can’t ….” tiffany seem can’t continue her words….

 

“if you can forgive me then why I cannot forgive you for your mistake? Please tell me….” yoona is pleading to her lover…

She doesn’t want to lose tiffany….

“i’m….I’m pregnant…” tiffany look the other way…she seem to upset with herself….

 

“what?” yoona is surprise…

“so go now yoong…I’m not good for you…” tiffany is crying hard….

“who?” yoona whisper the words….

 

She feel hurt now…something have been stabbing her heart blindly…

why this happen now? How it happen?

 

“that person not going to be responsible for me….I don’t want to talk anymore…” tifany can’t even look at yoona…

“not talking is not going to solve our problem…” they start yelling at each other again

 

“is there anything more between us? I made a mistake...”

“i love you….”

 

“i don’t even know when it happen…I didn’t want it to happen…everything you said not going to change the fact that all of this was my mistake…I hate myself…” tiffany is crying more hard

“i don’t hate you….” yoona is hurting inside…seeing tiffany tears really hurt her…

 

She doesn’t care about anything else right now…

“please hate me…you should go back to hyuna you know…she a better girl” tiffany wipe her tears with her hand…

 

To utter that words really hurt tiffany inside…she love yoona…she will always love yoona…

The situation become so silent that even a breath sound is lingering the room….

Yoona take a deep breath….

 

“answer me please…did you cheat on me?” yoona ask tiffany and look at her eyes…

Tiffany is surprise by the question…

“no…I never ever or will cheat on you…”

 

 

 

**

Yoona is in jeju island right now…she to take a break from all the thing that happen in her life…

She can’t think anymore…what else can she say…she is in a difficult position…

 

Yoona don’t know what her heart feel at this moment…

Sad, angry, upset, disappointment…name it all and that whats yoona feel at this very moment….

 

She take a secret gate away from her life….no one know she is here except her twin and she ask yuri to keep it a secret…

She need to breath….all this thing is not easy to take and mostly she feel upset with herself….

 

She hurt tiffany and tiffany hurt her…what are they doing to each other….??

Yoona sit on the sand at the beach…she want to see sunset today and hopefully she will feel better…

 

Yoona notice there is one girl that play sand on the beach while smiling and yoona suddenly remember someone from just looking at the smile…she was accompany by one woman and yoona could tell that they are from overseas and probably from America….

 

Yoona wonder where is the girl father….

That cute little girl build a small castle and suddenly there is wave come and she look really devastated when the castle is gone….

 

She turn to the woman and she cry so hard…

The woman is trying to stop the little from crying…the little girl look really cute…yoona is smiling at the scene…

 

“she is cute isn’t she?” suddenly yoona heard a voice come from behind her…

Yoona turn around and see another wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter