Wedding

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 25

**

Tiffany is holding the envelope of the DNA test she did at paris a few weeks ago…

she didn’t open it yet cause she is feeling so nervous….

She is sitting on the couch inside Mr Im office…Mr Hwang is also there to hear the result…

this result will determine whether the baby is the heir to both family…

 

They are waiting for yoona to come…yoona is with yuri and taeyeon just finish a meeting….

Everyone look nervous…tiffany is looking and wonder where is her fiancee…is yoona already run away….

Tiffany know her fiancee very well….

Yuri and taeyeon is holding yoona from running away…

 

they hold both of yoona hand cause yoona is attempting to run away from hearing the result….

Yoona glare at both of them but both of them just staring back…

 

“where do you think you are going?” yuri folded her arms….her twin is being ridiculous right now

“i just want to pee…let me go…” yoona try to talk thing out…

“there is toilet there yoong…don’t fool us…” taeyeon said to yoona….

Yoona is sighing to her stupid lame excuse….she can’t think any valid reason for escaping now….

 

“just let me go….please”

yoona is pleading but then she see yuri and taeyeon face is still stone and it show how much they doesn’t believe her now…

Yoona then try to run them by trying to run fast through them but yuri is fast to catch yoona waist and hold her….

taeyeon also now holding yoona from escaping….

 

“Ya!!!! let me go!!!!” yoona yell at both of them….

Yuri and taeyeon too having a hard time

“don’t be a coward Im Yoona!!! you need to hear the result….!!!!” yuri yell back…

“I don’t want to hear it…that baby is mine…end of story…!!!!!” yoona is struggle with them..

Yoona manage to move a bit…just a tiny bit…

 

“that baby is yours…!!!! get into your father office now!!!”

taeyeon is having hard time and she just want to make yoona get Into the room quickly…

“No!!! “ they position look so funny….hara just look at them and she doesn’t dare to get involve….

 

They look like a mess….

Suddenly the lift is open…jessica and sooyoung walk out from the elevator and they happily chatting…

When they look at the three people that tangle together they look surprise….

All of the three dork is surprise to see jessica and sooyoung….

They smile like a person that been caught by their mom….oh my..they is in trouble now…

 

“what happen here?” jessica ask with her icy glare…

Three of them suddenly stand so straight in front of the ice princess…they look scared…

 

“baby….explain…” jessica said to taeyeon….

Taeyeon point her finger at yoona and yuri also point at yoona…

Yoona the whisper ‘you betrayer’ at both of them….apprently jessica is hearing this….

“why three of you here? didn’t we all need to be in that office now” jessica point at Mr Im office…

Sooyoung just stand behind jessica and let jessica settle this matter….

 

“yoong want to run away..”taeyeon said to jessica….

“she doesn’t want to hear the result….” yuri add while eyeing jessica reaction…..

Jessica now look at yoona…she instantly feel yoona look so cute now…

 

“why yoong? Why you didn’t want to hear it?” jessica is obviously speak more soft to yoona now…

Taeyeon is feeling upset now….it so obvious jessica is loving yoona more….

 

“tiffany is pregnant with my baby….why we need to hear the result? I don’t want to know”

yoona is pouting….she really hate this…

“you know why yoong….it just a confirmation…don’t you trust tiffany?” jessica try too coax yoona…

 

“i trust her….” yoona said confidently

“then….no need for you to worry…let go….” jessica said while she extend her hand for yoona to take…

Yoona reluctantly to take jessica hand but she grab that hand anyway….

 

Jessica glance at at taeyeon and she know taeyeon also will get upset when she being more affecionate  with yoona…

She also take taeyeon hand with her and then she move to get into Mr Im room…jessica know taeyeon is smiling now….

Sooyoung then drag yuri with her…they all get into the room and  greet Mr Im, Mr Hwang and tiffany….

 

Tiffany see yoona and she immediately stand and yoona then get to her side….

Yoona is pouting at tiffany and tiffany can guess what happen outside….

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter