Taken

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 20

**

Yoona sitting on yuri sofa in yuri office room….she is sulking away and yuri know that very well…

Her twin is not in a good mood.…

“stop that sulking face….you are Im Yoona for god sake…”yuri sit beside yoona…

“yullllll!!!!…..” yoona look like she going to cry….

“ya!! don’t cry…embarrassing” yuri look around her to see if there is anyone…luckily she already close her door earlier…

“why not? You cry for sooyoung….” yoona said to her twin

“yah!!! that suppose to be a secret…” yuri put her hand on yoona mouth….

Yoona push that hand away…

“i’m worried for her and my baby…”

“i know you worried but you agree with her…so you have to deal with it….”yuri touch yoona shoulder…

Suddenly out of nowhere yoona is crying hard….

“yullll!!!! warghhhhhh….sob…sob….”

“ya!! stop it…” yuri hug yoona and let yoona cry at her shoulder….

Yoona keep crying….she can be like this in front of her twin not other people…

“haish….Im Yoona…why you so whipped….?” yuri loose the hug…

“like you not? You are whipped too” yoona stop the cry and smack yuri abdomen

“okay…sorry…”

Yuri know she is whipped too…she can never go against sooyoung words even though she want to protest….she think because she love sooyoung so much…

“what should I do now yul?”

“i don’t know…you agree to her…maybe you just need to wait for her to comeback….her plane is not even landed yet” yuri take a sips of her coffee

“i know….I need to follow the rule…”

“do you ever follow rule Im yoona?” yuri glance at yoona…

Yoona look weirdly at yuri and after a few seconds….Im Yoona is smiling

Not a good smile though

 

**

Tiffany arrive at paris after a long hours in the plane….tiffany walking slowly out of the airport…

A phone call enter her phone…

“hello appa…”

“hello fany ah…are you okay?” Mr Im ask tiffany….he sound worried….

“I’m okay appa….I just arrive…” tiffany is still walking

“i know…”

“how you know appa…?” tiffany is curious

“hurmmm…be careful okay….someone already waiting for you at the outside of airport door…”

“okay appa…thank you so much…”

Tiffany is smiling alone…

“it was nothing…you will be my daughter in law soon…” Mr Im laugh a bit…

Hearing the laugh tiffany feel a bit relive…she somehow feel really tense about this trip….

Tiffany also smiling….

“have you call your father?” Mr Im ask again….after what happen at the hospital Mr Im and Mr Hwang become so close together….

“no yet…I will after this….appa….” tiffany want to ask something…

“yes…what is it?”

“are yoona with you now?”

“no…she with yuri…I’m sure right now she is planning something…”

“plan? “ tiffany is confuse…

“i know my daughter…she will do something when thing doesn’t go the way that she want…she a bit braver than yuri” Mr Im explain to tiffany….

“i know too…she always have her way…don’t be to hard on her appa” tiffany is worried…Mr Im can be a strict father to the twin…

“don’t worried fany ah…appa will never hurt your choding….”

Tiffany is laughing…yes…yoona is a choding….

“i will update you appa….I’m at the car now” tiffany inform Mr Im

“okay…be safe…appa will call you later”

“yes appa…bye…”

“bye…”

Someone with a black suit help with tiffany luggage and they open the door for tiffany to enter the car…

Tiffany is checking a phone….yoona is sending her sulking face to tiffany….

Tiffany laugh looking at a choding girl….

When all is ready the man with a black suit ask tiffany something….

“where we going miss hwang?do you want to check in to the hotel first?”

“no…lets meet Dr Ramsay right away….”

“yes…miss”

The car then slowly move to get out from the airport….

 

**

Im yoona is sitting at the cafe and she is sipping her coffee…IM Yuri and Kim Taeyeon is sitting in front of her looking restless…

Suddenly yoona phone is ringing and that add a suspense to three of them…

They all look worried….

Yoona then take a deep breath and she answer her phone…

“hi baby…” yoona answer casually

“hi…what are you doing baby?” tiffany ask her girlfriend…

“nothing…just drink coffee with yul and taeng…” yoona answer a bit fast…

Yuri and taeyeon look nervous with yoona answer….

“do you miss me?”

“of course I miss you baby…are you okay there?”

“i’m fine…I’m at the park and I’m having an ice cream….it’s delicious”tiffany sound really happy…

Yoona is smiling too….

“i wish I’m with you right now….”

“me too…you know what? Time will past really fast and the next thing you know I already back in korea…”

“i’ll wait for you…”

“i love you…”

“love you too…”

“have a good time with yul and taeng…I’ll call you later”

“yes baby…I’ll wait for your call” yoona answer tiffany quickly

“bye…”tiffany find something is wrong here…usually yoona don’t want the conversation to end but now she seem like she want to end the conversation fast….

“bye…” yoona cut the line…

Yuri and taeyeon relieve their breath….yoona also looking relieve….

“fuhhh…that was nerve wrecking…”taeyeon said to the twin…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter