Ouch!!!

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1 : Ouch!!!

 

Tiffany walk through the elevator to her new apartment…

her father just bought it for her because she just got a promotion at her company…

This apartment s so much better than her last one…tiffany so excited…

tiffany carry a box of her things…her other things she just pay the lorry guy to put it in her apartment…

She walked while her head at the right side…

she doesn’t see in front of her because of the box….she then tried to find her door to open…

When she busy looking at the door something happen….

 

BAM!!!

 

Tiffany groaned in pain…it’s really hurt…all her things in the box is everywhere in the floor….

She feel so irritate and she really want to yell….but someone beat her…

 

“YA!!! DON”T YOU HAVE AN EYES???” tiffany startled when the person yell first…

but somehow that make tiffany more angry….tiffany already stand up and ready to blow up her anger….

 

“I’M THE ONE WHO SHOULD ASK YOU THAT…THIS CORIDOR IS SO BIG AND WHY THE HELL YOU BUMP INTO  ME!!!!!

DON’T YOU SEE I’M CARRYING A BOX??”

tiffany can’t lose this…she think this is not her fault….

 

“WHAT THE…??? THIS IS YOUR FAULT…YOU BUMP INTO ME…..

DON’T MAKE IT LIKE I’M THE ONE WHO BUMP YOU…YOU THE ONE WHO SHOULD APOLOGIZE TO ME….”

This person also doesn’t want to lose…

 

Luckily they are no one in that floor…if not this scene would be so embarrassing to both of them….

 

“WHAT?? APOLOGIZE?? ARE YOU CRAZY? THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT…WHY SHOULD I APOLOGIZE?”

tiffany make her eyes more bigger and glare at the person…

 

“YOU….!!! “ that person look so angry…but then her phone ring and she answer it…she seem on the rush…

 

tiffany just look at that person still glare at her and walk away….

After that person left tiffany get all her things and she just cursed in annoying tone….

She looked at her right and then she found her door…that make her smile a bit…

But she still doesn’t forget about what happen and she wonder who that annoying girl is?

I wish I never see her again…tiffany thought….

 

 

 

 

**

Yoona is in the rush…she really late to her company meeting…

her father will kill her and yoona is very sure about it….

Someone bump into her at her apartment corridor and yoona really angry at that person…

yoona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter