Kiss Me

Took My Breath Away

Since Eunhyuk openly laid down his feelings on the table for me last Tuesday, he and I had become much closer. He texted me frequently and called me occasionally at night. He even sent food delivery one day to my apartment. We pretended nothing happened between us when we met at waiting room backstage at the music stations. But we would occasionally threw glances at each other in which Joongso called...

"Flirting," He said while hanging the costumes neatly after the inkigayo performance.

I faked a dramatic gasp at him, "What are you talking about?"

He flicked my forehead playfully. "You guys have been flirting these past four days. You think we didn't notice?" Joongso pointed at Minyoung unnie and himself.

"You guys notice just because I told you about what happened," I stucked out my tongue at them and continued packing the make-up kit. I ended up telling them the whole story cause it was too much for me to handle. I would burst if I didn't tell them about what happened.

Minyoung unnie chuckled and said, "Maybe you're right, Nara-ah. But how long do you intend on keeping him waiting?"

I sighed at her question. That was also the question that had been bugging me lately. "I don't know, unnie. I'm just starting to get to know him. He's a nice guy... But you know how I feel about the other one."

Minyoung unnie smiled simpatically at me and nodded. She and Joongso knew that I still had a strong feeling towards Kyuhyun. I wonder why I couldn't just forget him. I didn't wanna think too far about what happened last time at the bookstore, maybe it was nothing.

"I need to find a guy friend here," Joongso mumbled after listening to our conversation.

I laughed at his words. But I couldn't help to feel guilty at the same time. He used to be bestfriend with Jinyoung. Well, not just him. We used to be bestfriend with Jinyoung before that 'incident' happened between Jinyoung and I. My eyes automatically searched for him and found him near the door talking to the another trainee. He immediately caught my eyes and I quickly looked away before he could give me that stare I used to adore.

"You better go now, Nara-ah. You don't wanna be late for the meeting." Minyoung unnie's voice brought me back to reality.

"Ah, you're right!" I had a sudden meeting with an SM representative. Super Junior's manager approached me earlier and told me that I was expected to come to a meeting after the inkigayo stage. He didn't tell me what the meeting was about. Suddenly I got really nervous thinking about it. Is it about my upcoming debut?

"Come on. Hurry up, Nara-ah." Joongso said as he helped me put my coat on. He decided to accompany me to SM before he headed home. Then I practically flew with him to the subway station after saying goodnight to Minyoung unnie.


I arrived at SM building in no time. It was 9 pm and the building was still crowded with trainees and artists who were still practicing. I entered the meeting room and found no one in it. Am I early? I took a seat in one of the empty chair and looked around the room. It was the first time I met alone with a representative. I glanced at the clock nervously, I couldn't sat still on my chair. When I was about to text Minyoung unnie, somebody entered the room.

"Oh!" I gasped in surprise seeing the person.

"Oh!" That person also gasped in surprise as he pointed his finger at me.

"Kyuhyun oppa? What are you doing here?" I asked him, still with a shocked expression. Then a moment later the manager came into the room after making a phone call.

"I have a meeting here. What are you doing here, Nara-ah?" Kyuhyun took a seat beside me and whispered. We weren't sure if it was okay for other people to know about our friendship, even the managers.

I was about to answer when suddenly an SM representative came into the room with a pile of paperwork on his hands. We stood from our seats and gave him a bow. He smiled at us and asked us to sit back.

"So, it's been a while, Kyuhyun-ssi," he said as he looked at Kyuhyun,"and I believe this is the first time I'm meeting you, Nara-ssi," he turned his head to me and smiled. I smiled politely back at him.

"I'm going to make this short since I still have a lot to do. Nara-ssi, do you know about Super Junior KRY?" I just nodded at his question.

The he continued, "Good then. What I'm about to tell you is confidential, so please do not let this conversation leave this room. KRY is going to promote their official album after Super Junior's promotion ended. They already recorded their title song a week ago."

I nodded again at his statement. I still hadn't figure out what it had got to do with me. I glanced at Kyuhyun and he seemed as confused as I was.

"We've talked about their schedule with their managers and decided to make the mv 2 days from now," he took a drink before he continued, "and we  would like both of you to be the main lead in it."

My eyes widened at his statement and my mouth was opened due to the shock. "Eh, me? Why me?" There are SNSD and f(x) in our company, why me? I thought to myself.

"The company thinks it would be a great publicity before your upcoming debut. People will recognize your face and it'll help you and your future group gain early popularity."

Before I could say anything else he already stood up from his seat, "Both of you will meet with the director tomorrow to talk about the concept and shoot the mv the next day. I expect good results from both of you. Good night." He smiled briefly at us and left the room as sudden as his entrance earlier.

I was too shocked to say anything. My mind went blank. The Super Junior's manager gave me a schedule. Apparently he already made a schedule for me for the next two days because I would be working with his boys.I glanced worriedly at Kyuhyun, afraid he would mind having to work with an amateur like me.

But he just shrugged his shoulder and smiled. I sighed and sensed a flood of relieve. At least he won't give me a hard time.


The meeting with the director was a disaster for both Kyuhyun and Nara. The director gave them a brief explanation about the storyline and asked them to work hard. The one part that shocked them the most was there would be a kissing scene. Both of them couldn't sleep well that night. So the next day, before the shooting started, they tried once again to talk him out of it.

"Eem, I don't mind potraying a lover with her. But don't you think kissing would be a bit too much?" Kyuhyun asked the director as politely as possible, not wanting to get him upset.

The director was busy talking to the cameraman that he didn't even bother to look at Kyuhyun when he answered, "I don't think so. It will be the element of surprise."

"But Kyuhyun-ssi has a lot of fans. I don't want to cause any trouble." Nara gathered up her courage to tell him about her opinion.

"Exactly. I've talked about this with your company and they already agreed. Of course this would cause a lot of controversy, but it's also good publicity. The mv will gain much interest as there will be Super Junior member kissing in it, and it will also help you gain recognition, Nara-ssi." And with that he sent Kyuhyun and Nara to do their hair and make-up.

Ryeowook and Yesung who were also on the set exchanged knowing smiles at each other and texted the other members right away.

Nara felt really nervous that day, not just because of the kissing scene, but the whole filming thing. That would be her unofficial debut, it was a huge thing for her. 

When the hair and make-up coordi was done, Nara looked at her reflection in the mirror. She was at 'aw' by her own look. She had natural make-up that day and soft curl at the end of her hair. You can do this, Nara!, she told herself. The kissing scene would be the last scene they were going to shoot that day, so she decided to worry about it later and focused on the other scenes first.

The story would be about 2 friends who eventually realized as time goes by that they love each other. Ha, it sounds familiar Kyuhyun thought.

There were some scenes that were shoot outside the studio and there were some that were completed inside. 

By the time they were about to shoot the big scene, it was almost 10pm. The Super Junior members insisted to come after they finished their schedules to cheer for their magnae. Or to mock, to be exact. They seemed to be more excited than the two main leads, except for Eunhyuk who had this mad expression since the first time he stepped in the studio.

The kissing scene was done inside a studio that had been turned into a kitchen set. The director gave them a brief explanation before they started shooting.

"I don't want any of you to show awkwardness. I want it to be real, as if you're a real couple." He said in a warning tone.

"But..." Kyuhyun tried to interrupt.

 "And I don't want just a small peck, I want  a real kiss. Do it right if you want to do this in just one take."

"But..." this time Nara tried to interrupt. 

"Places everyone!" the director shouted to everyone on the set.

Kyuhyun and Nara were hurriedly brought behind the fake door that would lead to the kitchen. Nara felt really nervous she almost couldn't breathe. Kyuhyun saw that and calmed himself down. He held Nara's hand in his and squeezed it lightly. Nara looked up to him and found him smiled encouragingly at her. Nara felt a little relieved at that and soon the color on her face was back. Here goes nothing, both of them thought. 

"And... ACTION!"

The music started playing, Kyuhyun and Nara opened the door and walked into the kitchen while chatting happily. They put the groceries down on the table. Nara then pretended she was about to prepared for their dinner. Kyuhyun just watched her from behind the table. Then he slowly walked  towards her and hugged her from behind. He put his hands around her waist and rest his head on her shoulder. Nara smiled at him and put her hands on top of his. He then peck her cheek softly. He could faintly see her blushed and his heart skipped a bit.

Kyuhyun didn't know what came over him, he just felt she fitted perfectly in his arms. Nara's heart was pounding crazily when he started to kiss her neck lightly, careful not to leave a mark. It drove him crazy when all he wanted to do was to her skin to mark her as his. He slowly turned her to face him and then lift her up so that she was sitting on kitchen counter. He stood in between her thighs and started to kiss her again from her neck to her jawline. Nara closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip, trying to suppress her moan. Kyuhyun looked into her eyes with his big brown eyes and caressed her cheek gently.

He leaned to her ear and whispered, "Forget everyone else. No cameras, no staffs, not even my members. Just the two of us..."

Then he started to kiss her with more force from her cheek all the way to the corner of her lips. He was already addicted to her soft and warm skin. She finally lost it and tangled her hands behind his neck, pulling him closer. Suddenly he pulled away from her slowly, she was a bit dissapointed with his action. But then he looked at her eyes with hesitant, as if asking for her permission, afraid that she would be mad.

Nara saw this and whispered, "Kiss me, oppa."

With that Kyuhyun pressed his lips against hers and tilted his head a little so their lips could mould better. She was surprised but nevertheless kissed him back with the same passion. She tangled her hand on his hair and pulled him closer. Kyuhyun gently nibbled at her lower lip and she moaned at that. Luckily her moan was muffled by their kiss. Nara instantly blushed but Kyuhyun just smirked at this and kissed her harder. His hand moved from her cheek to her hips and slowly sneaked his finger under her blouse. Nara was caught by surprise as she felt his touch on her sensitive skin, making her wanted him more. She half opened her eyes and saw that Kyuhyun was also passionately looking at her from under his long eyelashes. He brought their body closer and never stop kissing her.

She gasped for air and that was when Kyuhyun sneaked his tongue into and deepened the kiss. Their tongues battled for dominance in which Nara gladly surrendered. Kyuhyun explored while Nara caressed his cheek with one hand while the other one still tangled in his hair, pulling it slowly. He put his hand on her thigh and caressed it softly while the other hand was still on her hips. She could feel his heart pounding hard against hers. She tilted her head and bit his bottom lip gently. Kyuhyun groaned softly in frustration, wanting to take her to his bed. The kiss was slow but passionate.

"And... cut!" The director suddenly shouted. He felt satisfied with their acting.

But Kyuhyun and Nara just kept kissing. Their minds were hazy, all they could feel was each other's lips and all they could hear was each other's heart beat.

The director looked confused for a while. "Cut!" he repeated once more, thinking he wasn't being clear the first time.

Kyuhyun and Nara once again ignored him and still passionately kissing each other. The staffs started whispering and the Super Junior members looked confused, didn't know what to do. They were already shocked at the first place when they saw their magnae kissing a girl like that. They didn't know Kyuhyun had it in him.

"Ehem, CUT!!!" This time the director shouted much louder than before.

It worked, as Nara was suddenly brought back to reality and slowly realized where they were and what were they doing. She slowly pulled back from their kiss as much as she was reluctant to. Kyuhyun looked at her as he was also came to his senses once again. They were both breathing heavily and he swept his gaze at her face. Her eyes were hazy, her cheeks were pink from blushing, and her lips were red and puffy.

She looked so beautiful in his eyes and he couldn't stop himself. He inched his face closer and kissed her lips briefly one last time.

Everybody on the set gasped in surprise at his action. Eunhyuk covered his mouth with his hand, couldn't hide the shock. The other Super Junior members instantly knew that it would create a scandal and made the headline news. But they just smiled knowing all of those would eventually die down. What was important, their magnae wasn't a clueless fool anymore.

Nara was taken by surprise. She quickly looked away and caught Eunhyuk's sad eyes. She then looked back at Kyuhyun's hazy eyes. She kept looking back and forth at the two men until she realized.

She already knew the answer to her doubts.