Dig a Hole For Me. Anyone?

Took My Breath Away

"No," He simply said while looking at me right in the eyes.

I was so embarassed i could die. This rejection would be way much easier if it was only the two of us in this restaurant. But no, life wasn't going to make it easy for me. There had to be Changmin, Minho, Ryeowook, and Siwon. Apparently the infamous Kyuline and Siwon decided to have dinner in the same restaurant with me and the rest of the trainees in my batch. Out of nowhere he called me over to his table and said that sentence loud enough for everybody to hear. Heck, you couldn't even call that a sentence since it just consisted of one word and two letters. No.

I knew what he meant. But I was just going to play stupid to save my pride. Or what's left of it, "No? What are you talking about sunbaenim?". I put my best innocent yet confused face. SM should debute me as an actrees as their second option.

"Don't play stupid. You know what I'm talking about. Or should I say it out loud to make it clear for you and the rest of your friends?" He said the last sentence while glaring at the rest of the trainees who obviously were eavesdropping. My friends immediately pretended to continue eating and chatting while still eavesdropping. Guys... I sighed out loud in my mind.

"I don't understa-"

"okay, so let me make it clear for you," he cut me all of a sudden, "Someone just told me that you like me. Well, I'm not interested with trainees. You should be focusing in making your dream as an idol come true instead of being lovestruck with your sunbaenim. I'm kind enough to give you an advice. So bare in mind, I don't have any feeling for you and I will never have feelings for you. So stop wasting your time. You're not my type anyway." His eyes never left mine while saying those heart-stabbing-words. Someone please dig a hole for me as in right now. 

"Kyu, you don't have to be that rude..." Siwon sunbaenim said while touching Kyuhyun's shoulder. Ryeowook sunbaenim also looked uncomfortable with the situation. Those two are known for being angels, even among trainees. Why can't i just like someone like them.. While Minho and Changmin sunbaenim looked the opposite of those two. They were amused and they enjoyed the whole situation. Grrrr, just wait until I debut, I will make sure both of you suffer.

"She needs to know her limits, hyung," Kyuhyun said in a defensive tone.

Excuse me, my limits? Oh, so now I'm not good enough to even have a feeling for an idol? Is trainee somekind of dirt to them or something?

"But... Don't you wanna try to get to know me better, Kyuhyun sunbaenim?" that question just slipped out of my mouth. WHAT, STUPID NARA! Better say goodbye to the world now, cause you're officially dead.

Ryeowook choked when he heard my question and burst the water he was drinking to Changmin's face. Changmin couldn't even said anything and just stared at Ryeowook in surprise. That would've been funny if I wasn't in this situation. Kyuhyun stared coldy to my eyes and said, "No thanks, not interested."

I just nodded my head while lowering it to hide the tears that started to form in my eyes.

Siwon seemed to know that I was about to cry, "You better go back to your friends Nara-ssi. Seems like they've finished eating."

Thank God for creating a man like Choi Siwon. He saved me from an event that worth to be  nominated as "The Dig-A-Hole-And-Go-Die-Now event of the year". Heck, i could even win that thing.

I kept my head low as I walked back to my trainee friends. All of them pretended nothing happened and about to pay for the foods. I silently thank them for acting that way although I knew this story would spread like fire tomorrow morning. I mentally rolled my eyes imagining the gossips that would emerge from this story and how it could be totally different from the actual story. The worst one could be that I'm a crazy stalker who appeared in super junior's dorm in the middle of the night with roses and voodoo doll. Who knows...

"Are you okay, Nara-ah?" Minyoung unnie asked me with a concerned face. She was one of my best friend and the most mature one among us eventhough she's only two monts older than me.

"The things I can do to that pretty face..." said Joongso while glacing at Kyuhyun and stabbing the fork to the table repeatedly. He was my other best friend. He could be violent sometimes, but in a cute way.

"I'm fine guys. I just died out there and came back to life, no biggies. Thanks for the concern," I said, forcing a smile.

"He doesn't deserve you, you know that. I know it sounds cliche,but yeah..." Minyoung unnie said while squeezing my shoulder lightly.

"Come, let's go home. We have early practice tomorrow morning. I'll walk you home," said Joongso as he got up from his seat.

"What's gotten into you Joongso-ah? You're creeping me out," He's rarely acting this nice. He's more to the evil side most of the time.

"Yah, don't make me take my words back!" He said getting all defensive and blushing madly like a tomato. Told ya he's cute.

I smiled knowing his good intention,"I appreciate your offer, Joongso-ah. But I think I'm gonna walk home alone tonight. I need to clear my mind."

'"Are you sure?" he said in a softer tone this time. That was why my bestfriend here was popular among the girl trainees. Besides his  good look and wonderful voice, he was also caring and protective towards me and Minyoung unnie. Of course he rarely showed this side of him in  front of other girls. He said it would lose his charm. He acted all cold and distant to the other girls. And surprisingly, it worked! The girls swarming all around him wherever he went. Joongso and his weird strategies to get girls.

"I'm sure Joongso-ah. See you tomorrow morning."

"Call me if you need anything, Nara-ah," Minyoung unnie said, still looked concerned.

"I will, unnie. Night," I said while smiling at her.

I took one last look to the Kyuline's table before I left the restaurant. I saw Kyuhyun laughing and smiling happily while joking with his friends. Then I left the restaurant while thinking... I fell for him because of that smile. How can someone with that kind of smile be THAT evil just moments ago? I curse the day I fell for you, Kyuhyun-ssi!

"ARGH!!!!!!!" I screamed as loud as i could by the Han River. Some ahjummas who sold ramen looked at me weirdly. I don't care as long as they don't shove me to the river for beeing too loud.

Damn you, life!

 


 

Sooooo, that was the first chapter :D tell me what you think guys! I'm gonna try to update as much as i could. Comments and thoughts are much appreciated :)