Meeting

The Memory I Left(Dropped)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was shocked when I look at the guy I bumped with. She is Seulgi’s crush for like a year then he transferred after our first year. Well we do not know each other personally. And I kinda like him. He has his band and he is really, physically appealing like, who wouldn’t like a guy who can sing with his guitar.

“Hi!” He is probably thinking who the hell I am. “Ah! Linguistic’s seatmate! Right?” somehow he still remember me. “Actually, you do not need to remember me, we did not even talk that much eventhough we are seatmates. I need to go, my class will be starting soon. Sorry and maybe see you around.” I just said plainly.

Maybe I’m not in the mood. Did I ever tell Seulgi that he become my seatmate? I thought to myself. Maybe later I’ll talk about that to her. Maybe she’ll lighten up a bit.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

Damn of all the people why do I have to meet her first. How I cannot even forget her. Maybe she doesn’t even remember my name. And yes, I’m back again to this school who would have thought I’ll be going back to this school again. I should enjoy my years here and graduate. Nobody knows what really happened to me so I’ll just be comfortable again with this school. No rumors! Fresh start! Can I really have a fresh start? Again with these thoughts.

 

Your POV

That was weird, sometimes I really don’t get the lesson when someone is teaching me. I should message Seulgi that I’ll be spending my vacant time in the library. Before I messaged Seulgi she is already calling me. I answered the phone. “What?”

“Should I break up with Jimin?” Should I?” This is really like us no hello. Before I can say anything she is speaking again. “I like him though! I told him to just quit the debate club and join me in my dance club. He is really a good dancer but I don’t get it why he have to push himself to the debate club” Is she already crying? “You know— “I hate waiting, I hate it so much should I just date Taemin?” she butted in again. “Yah! Really, you are asking me or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter