This Memory

The Memory I Left(Dropped)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

"Stop acting like a all the time."

"Stop dragging Suho oppa to your loser world"

"Your a "

"It doesn't mean that you once gain attention from a play you can act like this"

"Die "

"I heard you got pregnant?"

"Don't you ing let Suho oppa take resoponsiblity of that carp"

 

I wake up almost out of breath what was that. Suho? I? Who is Suho? Why everyone hates me? Why? I saw my phone ringing, it's Seulgi.

"Yah-- Chingu-ah can I see my bestfriend's face right now" I can also hear Jimin's voice greeting me.

"Are you drunk? It's 1 in the morning. Yahhh Jimin-ah take my bestfriend home and stop drinking"

"Sorry she insisted to go out because we won the first match, I did not know she'll want to drink beer. I was caught off guard."

"Stop letting my bff boss you around"

"Sorry, I'm really sorry. I'll tell her to call you again, not a drunk call. Gotta go Seulgi fell asleep now"

 

Suho? Ughh.. my head starting to ache when I try to think about who is Suho? A senior? A friend?

I tried looking for my stuff in high school, Of course I won't see one. I'm not in my house right now. Ughhh... now I don't think I can sleep. I message Sehun, I just want to check if he's sleeping I send him a sleeping emoji.

He replies with: Why are you not sleeping yet.

Me: I had a bad dream

OHger Sehun <3: I'm coming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter