Pieces

The Memory I Left(Dropped)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun POV

No there's no way I'm the memory she doesn't want. I look at her from the distance. She is in the window of the library and I am in the school grounds. "Sehun-ah do you wanna hang out" "I'm married" The girls around me chuckles."Sehun-ah that's really a funny playboy's joke" "I'm not kidding stay away from me. You see that girl I'm married to her" She is looking at me with bewilderment. I can read saying "Why are you poiting me, Why are you laughing' "Back off girls"

 

Your POV

Sehun at it again, I get jelous when girls surround her. I mean I can't be compared to all the girls flirting with him. Their confidence and their faces. I sometimes feel like I just got luck I met him first. We don't look like a couple when we are together. I look like his assistant. He shines so brightly while all I have is that I'm smart and... what else do I have? My head is hurting again. There's like someone is shouting in my ears.

 

Flashback.

I was in front of a huge number of people. All eyes on me, I'm having a bliss and right in fornt of them giving my all. Performing my lines. Everyone clapped as we bowed. I feel so happy. Where is Sehun in this memory? "That was a good stage play" Everyone is congratulating me. And evryone is smiling. I... what's happening why is everyone laughing at me? Why is everyone being so mean.

 

Sehun POV

She's in a dangerous daydreaming. I wanted to run to her bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter