Mornings

The Memory I Left(Dropped)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

I long gone stop crying. I am looking at Sehun's face as he pull my waist to be closer to him. He's cuddling me like I'm the only thing he needs. From what happened earlier I felt so numb. I look at the mark he left in my finger. Then I touch his nose with the same fingers. I touch his eyes then his mouth. This is the exact mouth that mark me this night. Oh Sehun I... Why don't you want me to remember. What exactly you don't want me to remember. The voice inside my head is filling my entire mind. Which one is the right one Oh Sehun. Is this right?

Sehun POV
Its morning already. I can't be more than happy. I feel like I get married last night. Giving a sincere ring to you and finally we are glued with each other in this small bed. 
I look at your sleeping face. And I feel like my heart is being detach from my soul. You're mine. You're body last night and soon all your mind. 

"Oh Sehun, Waahh I did not brush yet"
"Why there's nothing to hide every inch of you is my obsession."

I held you to pull you closer to me. I kiss your forehead.

"Live with me, in our house"

I am... I am also scared to hear your answer. I dont think its a good idea to be rejected this early.

"No I don--"

You cut me off.

"Okay"
"What?"

"Let's live together Oh Sehun"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter