Before that Dinner

The Memory I Left(Dropped)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV
Sehun took me to class and of course all the girls is looking at me with disgust. They all think that how can a plain girl like me win Sehun's heart. Well I dont mind that much. I know that everything will pass, faster than a blink, that's why I dont mind that much. 

"I'll see you dinner time."
"Mmm... Be careful, dont drive too fast"

Sehun was called by his father to go their company this day but he promise to be back by dinner. 

I saw Chanyeol, the only person I know  in this subject he looks at me.

"Why? Are you planning to ignore me because of your Sehun"
"Ughh... You sly you know I cant do that."
"I saw you with him before going here looks like you're doing fine with him"
"I am"

The teacher enters the room and the lecture proceed. He told us that we will be having a video presentation as our midterms. I look at Chanyeol.

"You introvert, clinging too much to me"
I playfully knock his head.
"Arasu, let's look for other members"
 
Our class ended and I saw Sehun calling me. Chanyeol peeking, and then he laughs. "OhGer Sehun, it suits him"

"Sehun-ah"
"I'm sorry I can't pick you up. I'll let my secretary pick you up."
"Sehun-ah I can just go there, I dont want you to bother your secretary anymore"
"Okay I'll send you the address"

"I'll take you there, I brought my baby with me"
"Nevermind"
"Why because Sehun might get mad"
"I hate you for alw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter