Sea of Thoughts

The Memory I Left(Dropped)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun POV

"Oh Sehun... aren't we going home?" Oh she notice that I'm driving in a different road. "We're not." I replied shortly, I wanted to keep on telling her about my plans but part of me wants to surprise her. I feel like eventhough we have an awkward day, I feel soo happy that here we are going to paradise holding each others hands.

 

Your POV

He replies shortly. I wanted to start conversation but I feel like I might say somethings I should'nt say. "Say it" I look at him, so he knew I wanted to ask some things. "Why are you gone for so long? Did it go well with your father?" Yes as far as I can remember he leaves because his father wanted to reunite with him.

Oh Sehun's life is like a long TV drama. His mother is his father's first love but his grandparents oppose their relationship. They got seperated and after years when Sehun's father is already married, his mother(still single) met his father again. They had an affair(eventhough they love each other so much still they had the wrong relationship) and Sehun is born. In desperation the wife of Sehun's father forced the whole family to leave the country to save face. Sehun's mother raise him choosing a peaceful life. It was until high school that Sehun wanted to meet his father.

 

Flashback

Your POV

"What does it feel like to have a father?" Sehun is looking in the ground when he ask me. "I barely know also, my dad is always busy with his work an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter