Second Strike

The Memory I Left(Dropped)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Your POV

 

I’m looking at my clothes for an hour now. It is either I’m standing or I’m lying in my bed. Seulgi texted me for like 32 times. And tried calling me. I’ve been like this for like 2 hours now, I’m not in the mood to go to a random person’s party. Seulgi will be there but I’m sure she will be with Jimin. Should I start having other friends, so I can dump Seulgi. I chuckled a little. Then I remembered the yellow dress I planned to wear last summer for a party, but I end up not wearing it because the part was cancelled. Should I wear it? Yes! I can wear it. As I was holding the dress I saw my phone ringing. It is my dad. My dad is in other country, my mom died already and my dad remarried before I entered college, I don’t wanna be in college in other country so I just stayed. “Dad!” I greeted him “I just want to check on my little princess, how are you?” she’s really cheerful today. “I’m actually heading to a party with Seulgi. Don’t worry I’ll go home right away” I told him. “It’s alright enjoy, and just so you know your Auntie is pregnant with a twin the baby is soo healthy too— he is talking with so much joy but honestly I’m not that listening. I’m still hurt that my father remarried but I’m trying to be happy for him. “Dad I think I need to go” I ended our call. This is bad I’m so down today my lips is asking for some alcohol.

 

 

 

Sehun POV

 

Should I go to her dorm and fetch her? She’s not yet here, its late what if she had an accident? What if she cannot find our place? “Sehun! I think Seulgi and I needs to go, Seulgi has a long quiz tomorrow she still needs to study. I’ll go back if I can go back.” Jimin told me. “No, Jimin we can catch up next time, Seulgi I hope you enjoyed the food” I’m trying to put a good impression to her best friend. “I actually enjoyed the food and the party, and I don’t think my friend will be coming over, nice meeting you Sehun” I escorted them outside the door. There are still a lot of people in my house. Mostly girls, and they are at it again hitting on me.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter