Thoughts...

The Memory I Left(Dropped)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person POV

You are running and you don't know why. Why am I being chased? I feel so breathless. "You only belong here" It is Sehun calling you.

 

Your POV

"Why? is there any problem? A worried voice wakes me up. It is Oh Sehun jumping in the bed I slept on. Wait why is he even here. I remembered sending him off after I hug him. "Yahh... Why are you here?" He smiled at me. "I just want to watch you sleep, don't worry I did not do anything to you" He pointed a chair in front of my bed "I watch you from there" I swear some things about Oh Sehun now is creeping me out. Is he even the Oh Sehun I know? "You know I want to get mad that you enetered this room without my permission. But I guess I don't have a right since this is your house." I told him calmly. "You have, this is not my house but OUR HOUSE." I wanna scream in amusement but when I look into Sehun he is so happy like a kid. "Wait what?" I ask calmyly and I started to get up.

 

Sehun POV

I bet she is shock out of happiness. She did not know I personally customized this house for us. "Yes! I know you feel happy about it" She is wearing a confuse face that's why I'll just explain everything to her simply. I reached out for her hand and we walk outside the room. I brought her to the kitchen for her to see that I prepared breakfast for her. "Let's live together."

 

Your POV

Food is infront of us and Oh Sehun is holding my hand. Let's live

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter