Because...

The Memory I Left(Dropped)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

Being with Chanyeol calms me. I laugh and talk, without being confuse or stress about something. I am glad that I have him while Seulgi is away.On the other hand, Oh Sehun always confuses me. I always feel like I need to remember something that I long forgotten. I want to remember it to make me understand Oh Sehun. I waited for him and I'm happy that I am back to his arms. I want to make evry moment that I'm with him happy. I sometimes blame myself but I realize that I should not take the entire responsiblity for that "You're done?" Sehun is waiting outside his car, slightly leaning on it. And yess he looks like a prince waiting there, I want to jump and be cuddly with him but he's wearing a different expression. "Did you enjoy the food or him?" He's mad, insanely mad, I know that but I don't like the way he is talking now. I mean it is embarassing on Chanyeol's part. "I--- before I can say anything Chanyeol started talking. "Dude, chill I can feel that you don't like me but you should'nt act like that." Chanyeol is handling things properly but Sehun is just looking in the ground. "I'm not here for any intention and I hope that the next time, she would'nt be needing me in any way possible."

 

Sehun POV

When I lift my head, she's looking at him. No why? Don't look at him with that proud face. "She does'nt need you in any possible way. Not yesterday, not today, and not tomorrow. Why don't you just focus on your band and sing all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter