That Night

The Memory I Left(Dropped)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

I stopped for a while. This is crazy all I did for 3 hours is to study. I did not let myself get distracted. And It was a good move that I gave Jimin that list. Seulgi isn’t bothering me now atleast. Maybe they are together now. I stand up and put back the book I borrowed to the shelf. Then I saw a literature book in the Science section. “A Wrinkle in Time” why do they have to put in here. Some students are really irresponsible when it comes to putting back some books.

 

Flashback

“I do not really like reading books, but if you will recommend me a book I will read it!” he told me as he smiled so brightly to me. “I have done a lot of things that I usually do not do, it is your fault” He is smiling again.

End of flashaback

 

Your POV

Yes, that time I recommend him this book, I thought to myself but then I remember “He even have my copy! What the hell” I almost shouted, good thing I controlled myself. As I return the book to the literature shelf I saw my linguistic classmate talking to the librarian. Then I though what was his name again. Ughhh… I forgot something like Yeol? Baekyol? Pabo… what was it again. I cannot even remember my seatmated name, well we hardly talked, and why am I even hiding here? It’s not like I did something wrong.

I headed to the table where my things are. I heard someone calling for me.

 

Chanyeol POV

“Uhmm… excuse me!” I am talking to her again, she cut her hair it suits her. She used to be so gloomy and cannot even eat in the canteen. “Yes?” She answered, omo I almost smiled like an idiot in front of her. “Ah… I was trying to go to the Dean’s office but it looks like they changed its place.” I ask her. “Ah… if you are looking for it they changed buildings, there are other departments that was added that is why they changed its place. But if you are trying to go there I don’t t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter