Blank

The Memory I Left(Dropped)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

I'm completley out of my mind. I dont know who's crazier me or him. For god’s sake why is he kneeling and why is he pleading? I come close to him not too close. “Why are you doing this? Stand up.” I said with a trembling voice. Is he really Oh Sehun? I’m going crazy. “Not until you promise me your not going anywhere.” “I won’t” I told him but he’s still kneeling. “Forgive me! I just miss you so much that I even planned the most perfect way of meeting you again but I messed up. I felt so happy that you’re finally looking at me and I felt like I'm going crazy that you're crying because of me. That's why I kissed you but I felt like I amhurting you in all the possible way. I can't do that. Please believe me that I can't do that." I get closer and reach him. "Before you talk stand up"

He hold my hand. And it's getting tighter. He looks into my eyes and cup my face. "I'm back"

 

Sehun POV

This might sound soo crazy but I meant everything I said and did. I'm finally back looking into her eyes and holding her hand. I can see how much she miss me. I know I can feel it. I am in a bliss that I'm finally with her. "I- I'm sorry for all these mess. Can you forgive me?" She looks at me and said "There's a lot of things I still don't understand but I'm too tired to point out every inch of it.I need to rest and you need to rest" I just nod and lead her to our room and I'm still holding her hand.

 

Your POV

No this i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter