H O M E

The Memory I Left(Dropped)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your POV

What a lucky day. I just had two classes and I feel so tired and exhausted. How in the earth? Why am is Oh Sehun my classmate for two consecutive subject? And Yes here he is sitting beside me. Staring at me. I cannot even write properly. Econ, Culture now History! What’s next don’t tell me. I have to see him up until the next classes. I mean I won’t be affected if he is my classmate but now he is my seatmate. And all he is doing is staring at me. I cannot even sneeze. The class ended just like that. Him staring at me like a criminal and of course after class he will be surrounded with a lot of girls. Our next class is near whenever the girls surround him I immediately run outside, to be on my next class.

 

Chanyeol POV

She’s there. “Yah why are you running like a duck?” I asked her. “Yeol-ah, I was just trying to get to my class as soon as possible,” she answered. “Do you happen to know where is this room, its my next class Poetry.” I asked her. “That’s my next class, let’s go together. Good thing I have someone I know in the class. That class is fun but the teacher always ask to form small groups” we are in the same class. Good.

 

Sehun POV

Why is she with that tall boy again? As I entered the classroom they are already sit together. Really that tall boy is getting in my nerves. He is stealing too much of her time. I cannot do anything about this I just sit at the back of them and the teacher arrives. Now I have to sit with these flirty girls. After the class. I saw her and that tall boy talking like they are having fun. I cannot even understand what these girls asking me.

 

Your POV

Yes at least I get to focused now in my class. I was talking with Yeol when I heard “Don’t you dare call me Oh Sehun! There is only one person who can call me that” I froze is he talking about me. I’m the only one who call him Oh Sehun, to tease hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter