Why?

The Memory I Left(Dropped)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

Sehun take me to school. I insisted that I can go by myself but he is Oh Sehun, anew version far from what I remember. I'm done arguing that's why I just accepted everything. We did not talk. And you wouldn't even believe that he even prepared clothes for me. That's why after I took the bath, everything is ready. He just stared blankly waiting for me in the living room. "Sehun- ah thank you for driving me to school". I fake a gloomy smile. "See you later."

He then drives. Wait what, he is suggesting again that we'll see each other again later? I'm not ready.


Chanyeol POV

She just went outside that punk's car. I hate it that she's wearing that face again. I know that I cannot interfere with him and her but I feel like they are taking the same cliff WE used to take. "Yah! Can you stop staring blankly, you need to focus we have class today. "Yeol! You also have class today?" "I have Theatre class today." "Really? Looks like we are going to be classmates again"


Your POV

I don't know what is happening. I really tried my hardest to listen and understand the lessson. But the last thing I can remember is Yeol dragging me to eat. "Yeol I don't think I want to eat." He is still convincing me to eat.

Chanyeol POV
That's all I can do for her. To make her eat and brush everything off. I don't know how to console a heart that's why I'm trying this. At least I want to do it for her. "I failed so many times to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter