Again

The Memory I Left(Dropped)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

I am happy that I spent the weekends with Sehun happily. He only do things that will make me happy. Eating all the food that I crave, going to the sea, and doing cringey things. He treated me like a princess and I feel so embarrased whenever she call me my queen. Cheeessy O h Sehun. Right now I'm in Seulgi's apartment watching her pack her things. "Yah... I didn't know that story. I feel so sad that we can't talk enough about it" Seulgi is sulking like a bear. "I'm sorry I mean its hard to explain things, he's popular in our school, how can I just tell you so easily that we have a good relationship"

 

Seulgi POV

"Make sure that you'll tell me everything about it when I come back, update me in the progress, okay?" So this Oh Sehun is back. I long forgot him. I am not that too familiar with what happened but I know that there are things that he is hiding from my bestfriend. I know and I hate it that I can't do anything about it yet. I can't just bluntly tell her what I know, I also have to consider her feelings.

I was lost in my thoughts looking at how happy my bestfriend talking about Oh Sehun when I hear my door. "Jimin must be here already" I opened the door and saw his bunny smile, I can't smile that much. "Why? Is there something bothering you?" Jimin knows when I'm faking my expression. "Nope, let's prepare to leave." I kiss him in the forehead. Maybe later we can talk about it.

 

Your POV

I went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter