Cold

The Memory I Left(Dropped)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun POV

This isn’t fair. I’ve been waiting and collecting all my courage and time. To meet her perfectly. She doesn’t know how much I wanted to pat her head. To smell her hair. To own his neck. To hug her. She is my precious girl. I studied how she is living for years without me, so that I will know how to approach her. I cannot sleep when I found out that I can go back to the country. I immediately ask my father’s secretary to find her. To enroll me to the school she is in. To get a house for two that is near the school. I planned everything so well. I studied her life that she has a bestfriend Seulgi, that she doesn’t have a boyfriend. That she still reads a lot and listen to music when she has time. She is quite shy when she was in first year but finally opening up to socialize after Seulgi enrolled to her school. I’ve been away for too long. I missed her so much. I called my father’s secretary that night. “Hello master!” he answered. “Buy the building, she’s living in and destroy it” I ordered him. “Yes master”

I’ll make sure to properly own you this time. I held my wrist so tightly and kissed all the marks it has.

 

-The next day-

 

Your POV

“Happy anniversary!” I heard Seulgi calling for my attention. “What how did you know?” I was surprised when she told me. She chuckled, “I actually don’t know I just saw it in your calendar, when I borrowed your phone the other day, I forgot to ask what was it and I remembered just now, so Happy anniversary.” She told me. “Forget it it’s not worth celebrating. It’s a dumb dumb day.

Ah right remember Chanyeol your crush?” I told her, her brows got furious. “He is enrolling again to our school” I added. “What’s with that? Chanyeol is not my crush rather I’m a fan of him and his band, that’s different. And I know he is back I saw him at the dean’s office yesterday when I was with Jimin” she told me. “Dean’s Office? And why is he—ahh never mind so how is it going with Jimin?” I ask her and suddenly she becomes happy. She looked at me and “I’m going with him!” she excitedly told me. “What? How did that happen?” I am really shocked. “You see I’m part of the school’s newspaper and I’m majoring in media” she explained. “But you never been active and never passed an article for our newspaper” I told her. “I know! You see I’m just part of the school’s newspaper because I’m majoring in media, I pleaded the head to send me with the debate team to monitor their games. So I’ll be the one writing about it” she explained. “How about your expenses? You gonna miss your class” I told her. “Of course I am excused in my classes because I’ll be doing this for our school. And my ticket is sponsored by the school, my expenses will be all Jimin’s” she explained. “Yah how can you make Jimin spend all the money? What a sly girl! You will leave me alone?” I got worried. “I’ll go back, I promise” why does it felt like I’ve heard about this before. When we are talking Jimin is heading our way.

 

Jimin POV

It looks like my bear Seulgi already told her bestfriend about her going with me. I approached them and my bear Seulgi is clinging to me now, I’m flustered. “Jimin-ah, it looks like you’ve done something wrong in your past life to be inlove w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter