For Once

The Memory I Left(Dropped)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun POV

Just when you feel like everything is going to be alright. Just when you thought that she is already all yours. 

Suh--

I know I know that he almost called me Suho. I smiled at her. I'm mad. I hold her hand. "Oh Sehun, it hurts" "I know, and it will hurt more" I pinned her to the closest wall. And made way to her neck. I kiss and breath in their. Making her remember every slap of the wind to her body. "Stop remembering" I kiss her nape and then bite it a little. "Oh Sehun, I-" I made sure that this time I'm marking my property right. I bite her nape and it, I do it three times. Making her upper part shining with the marks I left. Making her body a full piece of art with all those hickeys. 

My mind is clouded. When I lift my head her tears drop in my face. Yes she's crying out of joy. She's mine. Your mine! Your not going anywhere. From the very start we are crafted to be lonely together and own happiness together. 

"I did not do much, don'tcry" I kiss your hand that I held so tightly. "Stop crying out of happiness my queen" I bite your ring finger. Making you flinch.

"This for now, next time I'll get you a real ring"

The blood is dripping in your hands and I it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter